No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that is reasonable, except for your Big 12 selections. Oklahoma looked mediocre in their game against WVU, and ntOSU hasn't really faced anyone of note. Baylor has been much more impressive in their bodybag games thus far.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Actually, I realize I completely forgot to put Georgia in there. They should be 9 or 10.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• CLEMSON ALERT: Clemson is in the process of Clemsoning in the NC State game.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• They're up six at the half. Not great, but also not Clemsoning (yet).
          I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

• They ain't gonna Clemson tonight. Too early in the season, and NC State is really, really, really bad.

I've got my money on Maryland for the Clemsoning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain ******* Kirk View Post
              They're up six at the half. Not great, but also not Clemsoning (yet).
              They were down 7-6 at the time.

And NC State got royally screwed on the TD called back because the runner stepped out of bounds. Only, he didn't.

Guy, NC State isn't "really" bad as far as I can see. They went 7-6 last season, which included beating #3 FSU. This was their first loss of this season.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• No, he stepped out of bounds. There's a reverse angle that shows his foot on the line. I'd have to dig around to find it.

Comment

• I know it's just predictable Onion humor, but it's short and I was amused so...

SI Investigation Reveals Oklahoma State An Awesome Place To Play Football

STILLWATER, OK—A shocking investigation published in this week’s Sports Illustrated shed light on Oklahoma State University’s alleged practice of plying its football players with sex, drugs, academic assistance, and cash payments in violation of NCAA rules, revealing that the college is an absolutely awesome place to play football.

“We found by enabling recreational drug use, encouraging recruits to sign by offering free sex, and paying some players over $10,000 annually that OSU is a totally kickass place to play football,” said Sports Illustrated writer Thayer Evans, adding that the “amazing” Division I football program from 2000 to 2011 routinely provided “lucky-as-hell” athletes with “incredibly cool” illegal perks. “After discovering the typical OSU football player gets access to an unending supply of sex, drugs, and free money, all while the school provides a tutor to do your homework for you, only one thought came to my mind: ‘Ride ’em Cowboys!’”

At press time, every single one of the nation’s top 300 high school football recruits had committed to OSU.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Not particularly great but that last sentence makes it all worth it.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                      No, he stepped out of bounds. There's a reverse angle that shows his foot on the line. I'd have to dig around to find it.
                      Have to disagree. I've seen several video clips in HD from all different angles, none of them show his foot stepping out that I can see.

Even the ACC can't see it: http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ounds-acc-says
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• FYI- Wisconsin has received an apology from the NCAA and the Pac-12 officiating crew of the Wis-ASU game has been reprimanded. Little consolation. And I'm still not that upset. The Badgers were out played anyway.

Not today though. Howabout that Melvin Gordon?
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• Damn. I wish I didn't have to work tonight. It would be fun watching Guy explode tonight.
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Who brought the vaseline to the game? I don't think there's a single drive without at least one fumble (often recovered by self, but still)...
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Jesus tap dancing mother****ing ********ing tittysprinkled Christ on a crutch, holy bat**** mother of God, are we awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X