Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 ints by Cutler. Man, what a difference it makes facing a real secondary.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• And in true Bears form, our first points of the season come on a safety

Cutler's INTs actually don't bother me so much - the first was entirely Clark's fault and the second was a very intelligent play by a defensive lineman. I'm a lot more worried about the WR/TEs not playing competently...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Okay, that was entirely his fault
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Didn't we try to warn you? One of the benefits of playing the AFC West is you get to play terrible secondaries 6 times a year.
          Last edited by Ben Kenobi; September 13, 2009, 21:49.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Bears defense is looking like a return to form with Lovie calling plays, but Cutler is looking pretty bad -- some horrible decisions. GB could easily have 5 INTs by now.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              Didn't we try to warn you? One of the benefits of playing the AFC West is you get to play terrible secondaries 6 times a year.
              So you're saying Rivers is worse than advertised?
              Or that the Chargers secondary is terrible?

Or both?
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Or that the Chargers secondary is terrible?
                The Chargers have many strengths, but they were 31st in pass defense last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Avalon View Post
                  C'mon, Guy, be fair: it was 27.4.
                  Mea culpa. For some reason, the boxscore stats on ESPN list all QBs with 0.0 at the moment, even 6 TD Drew Brees.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Jay is -2.42 right now for Fantasy points. Ouch.

Comment

• WTF fake punt
                      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Chicago, where quarterbacks go to die......

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Avalon View Post
                          WTF fake punt
                          That was incredibly stupid, yes. Seems pretty clear it was a bad decision by the long snapper, Patrick Mannelly. Brain cramp.

I guess the encouraging thing (for Bears fans) is that the defense played pretty damn well, especially having lost two starting LBs. Packers defense looks pretty good too. Better than I expected.

Comment

• Tough loss. You folks were away though, and Green Bay squeaked it out. Good luck against the Steelers next week.

Comment

• I hope they kill the Steelers. Knock that stupid ass grin off Hines Ward's face.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I'm thinking that's not exactly what Bears fans had in mind for the start of the Cutler era...
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X