This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14-0 'Chickens at Halftime

Now everybody here knows how tough they are because St Louis is very hard to beat lol!
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• He did?? Now that will hurt me in a FFL. Crap. Crap. Crap.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• What's going on in AZ-SF?? I see 6 completions to Hightower, and only one for Boldin and zero for Fitzgerald. Did SF suddenly find a secondary??
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
          14-0 'Chickens at Halftime

Now everybody here knows how tough they are because St Louis is very hard to beat lol!

Oh, and beating the Chiefs in a high-scoring game is something to crow about?
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• They were just testing some new plays or something thats why KC scored so much
            Order of the Fly

Comment

• You mean the "forward pass"?
              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

• One moar for The Home of The 12'th Man

21-0 SEA.
                Order of the Fly

Comment

• Its an old fashioned 'Chicken Whippen on them St Louis Boys.

28-0 SEA.
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

• BAL and SEA both start 1-0 its a DONE DILLY. enjoy your thrade till next time, kids. :AAHZ:
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

• SF 20, AZ 16, 5:30 to go, Cards just had to punt, but it was downed at the 2.

Comment

• Some exchanges of possession, but 49ers win, 20-16.

Comment

• The Matt Stafford Era is off to a rollicking start in Detroit.

The #1 draft pick's quarterback rating after Week 1:

Zero point zero

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• In all fairness, Detroit had no running game.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• C'mon, Guy, be fair: it was 27.4.

for Animal House reference, but I think more appropriate quotes would be:

[optimistic] "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

or

[pessimistic] Detroit, "honey, is it supposed to be this soft?"

Comment

• CHI vs GB, classic defensive matchup so far... Cutler isn't impressing but neither are his WR/TEs. I'm telling myself GB just has a really good secondary. It's working so far ...
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X