Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady's pretty good at the 2-min drill, eh?
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• McKelvin running it out of the end zone with the hands team on the field?

Utter stupidity.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I'm sure he will be reminded of that by the coach.
        If at first you don't succeed, take the bloody hint and give up.

Comment

• I wonder if he was told to run it out and blow 6 seconds so that it would go to the two minute warning.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Speaking of Adrian Peterson fumbling so much last year....
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Gee... it looks like SD has their hands full with the lowly Raiders
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Raiders score first? Chargers have a big KO return, only to fumble it away? Strange night.

BTW, those ref throwback shirts could have stayed in the past.
                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

• I doubt that the Chargers are shaking in their boots.

Looks like Brady and Welker are recovered.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• And the Dick Jauron Suicide Watch begins now.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Almost a thousand carries without a fumble.

Brutal. Still got a long night.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                        And the Dick Jauron Suicide Watch begins now.
                        looks to me like he's already been dead for for a week or two.
                        The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

• How much does Steve Young suck on TV, by the way.
                          The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

• He's ok in studio.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I have to say, these games turned out better than I thought they would.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                                Almost a thousand carries without a fumble.

Without losing a fumble. Which is a stupid stat. He fumbled last year.

The official source for Los Angeles Chargers news, schedules, stats, scores, tickets and more.

Comment

Working...
                                X