This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raider TD on 4th down bomb!
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• @ SD
      "

Comment

• Now, that's dynamic.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• These teams are actually very similar with the exception of SD having better receivers and OAK having a better running game. Also Chargers made Russell look good.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Ya baby!

Bolts 1-0!
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I stand by my
              "

Comment

• Better than last year in the hole. That was a horrible game.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                  These teams are actually very similar with the exception of SD having better receivers and OAK having a better running game. Also Chargers made Russell look good.
                  Very similar except the QB. Check the stats. Oakland got their yards on 1 play. I also stand by my opinion that they need to let Tomlinson run the ball.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Very similar except the QB. Check the stats. I also stand by my opinion that they need to let Tomlinson run the ball.
                    No argument from me! He did just fine tonight, but usually he does much better against the Raiders. Pity for the fumble to break his streak.

Comment

• Ya Rivers is better, but OAK has moar depth at RB. if chargers lose LT they have no running game.

And Russell threw for 200 yards and a TD imagine if they play Peyton Manning.
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

• They didn't ride him tonight. That's the point. Run Tomlinson and keep Manning off the field.

Comment

• Why do you think I miss Marty, Slowwy.

Marty had one button, run LT.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            They didn't ride him tonight. That's the point. Run Tomlinson and keep Manning off the field.
                            Regardless i like what i saw from Oakland tonight, Seymour with 2 sacks, Ellis with a FF, both RB's averaging 4 YPC... they will win some games.
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

• This will sound less than kind, but Al Davis needs to die.

Comment

• The Raider offense will range from inconsistent to suck, but their defense looks pretty good this year. And that's all it takes to win 6-7 games in a weak division.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X