No announcement yet.

Wot no coronavirus thread? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not wearing a mask and not social distancing is absurd and totally mean spirited since it can lead to disease and death to others...
    But you must know that since you have fallen back on a commie post.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• 81% of Americans disagree with whatever your point is because they admit to not giving a damn about your opinion.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Again... please source that number...
        Because I can produce research that shows the majority of Americans disagree with you.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I knew it. It doesn't accept the link.

Comment

• Kidlicious
            Kidlicious commented
            Editing a comment
            Fauci admitted that Americans don't obey.

• Proteus_MST
            Proteus_MST commented
            Editing a comment
            That's why the USA are number one with regards to CoViD-19 infecitons andn -deaths.

Must be the special US brands of christianity, which basically claim that it is good to be selfish and that it is gods duty to help the other people (with you not having to share any responsibility on your own to contribute to a better, safer environment for all people)

• Kidlicious
            Kidlicious commented
            Editing a comment
            And that's why we have never been Nazis.

• 2500 people are volunteering for the virus so they can test the vaccine. This even tops dancing nurses.

In the first of a series of articles to mark a year since reports of coronavirus began, Rhys Blakely speaks to the Britons who are willing to be deliberately infected

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            81% of Americans disagree with whatever your point is because they admit to not giving a damn about your opinion.
            Your "research" only showed that 81% were going to ignore the Christmas stay at home suggestion...
            It has nothing to do with wearing masks or practicing social distancing...
            Because the most recent studies show people still support mask wearing and social distancing... so it's obvious that the majority don't agree with your opinion
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Your "research" only showed that 81% were going to ignore the Christmas stay at home suggestion...
              It has nothing to do with wearing masks or practicing social distancing...
              Because the most recent studies show people still support mask wearing and social distancing... so it's obvious that the majority don't agree with your opinion
              If you wear a mask, or say that you do, and you break the rules on Christmas then you're a hypocrite.

Comment

• I did none of it... We followed ALL the rules, so you can cram it on the Hypocrite BS. You are the one that continues to put other Americans at risk, not me. So you are the Hypocrite.

And following the Covid Government Protocols in regards to masks and social distancing even if you disregarded the Christmas recommendation is still better than people hosting super spreader events like Trump.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• It's not BS. Just because you follow the rules doesn't mean others are. If you want to believe everything they tell you then go ahead. But you are never going to get everyone else to. A lot of them will just tell you that they follow all the rules though because they don't want to make you flip out.

Comment

• You seem to be the one that only believes what fits into your own world view... I see people wearing masks and social distancing more than I see the non maskers and people who don't care about the ones around them. I guess that's because I live in a community where people give a crap.
                    And you are right, there is no way EVERYONE will do what is RIGHT and those people will continue to not give a damn and put others at risk.
                    But research shows that the majority of Americans DO support the common sense approach of requiring masks, social distancing, and limiting crowds/dangerous environments.
                    You are just stating an opinion. Again, your 81% figure was specifically about Christmas, and did not even address masks or social distancing... So all you have is just your opinion.
                    On the other hand, just about every research study done shows the majority support Masks.
                    So feel free to keep trying to position your lone opinion as some kind of supposed truth or fact... but it isn't.
                    And if all the people around you are the type that don't give a damn about others, and run around with no masks and socializing like there is no pandemic... I'm glad I don't live anywhere near you.
                    Darwin in action...
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Check out the Covid stats in Oklahoma. Not too bad. Somehow you all kill more people with those napkins on your face all the time.

Comment

• Maybe if you actually read what REAL medical experts have researched and say...

And most of the worst states right now for cases per 1000 population right now are Republican run states where they don't believe in the science.

And Oklahoma is the 19th worst.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                          Maybe if you actually read what REAL medical experts have researched and say...

And most of the worst states right now for cases per 1000 population right now are Republican run states where they don't believe in the science.

And Oklahoma is the 19th worst.
                          Illinois has 942k cases! No excuse!

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                            -Jrabbit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Whataboutism! No logic!

• We blame it all on the red counties in Illinois... all the counties where they don't believe in wearing masks...
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Nice try. 1.9k/day in Chicago. How does that happen if you always follow the rules?

Comment

Working...
                            X