No announcement yet.

Wot no coronavirus thread? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should have figured that you think "illegal" is a race.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      I should have figured that you think "illegal" is a race.
      Nice try... you never have a problem with white immigrants... just those from Mexico, South American, Arab Countries, and other non white countries.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You are just making things up.

Comment

You are just making things up.

That's funny coming from you... The KING of just pulling stuff out of his ass.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I unequivocally denounce all white criminal invaders.

Comment

• Typical... you are ok with non criminal whites, but not with all other immigrants, criminal or not
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Next up will be commienazis!
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• It's not hard. You are just confusing yourself. A nation gets to say who immigrates. But you hate America so you confuse yourself.

Comment

It's not hard. You are just confusing yourself. A nation gets to say who immigrates. But you hate America so you confuse yourself.
                    Blah blah blah... now it's the hate America BS... you must be really losing this one... What's next, NAZI?
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Blah blah blah... now it's the hate America BS... you must be really losing this one... What's next, NAZI?
                      You're in favor of illegal immigration so ...

Comment

• Please post where I EVER SAID I FAVOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION... oh that's right you can't.

Yet another sign you have lost... when all else fails, you just make stuff up
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

You're in favor of illegal immigration so ...
                            Thanks for bringing this topic up.

Trump's wife worked illegally during her first weeks in the US, documents show

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...documents-show
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• She's practically MS-13

Comment

• So Trump bootlickers are okay for her to break the law

Got it.
                                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X