No announcement yet.

Wot no coronavirus thread? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3,300 Americans died of COVID-19 today. Could one of the Donald J Trump fans please link his inspirational words? It must be on one of the 'alt-right' sites.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Trump’s administration political appointee Alexander has now been outed for supporting herd immunity, advocating getting as many people infected as possible.

So not only was he not helping to stop the spread, HE ACTUALLY TRIED MADE IT WORSE ON PURPOSE

It’s not like this was at the beginning either, this was in late JULY

What a ****ing dumbass

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...trategy-446408

"Infants, kids, teens, young people, young adults, middle aged with no conditions etc. have zero to little risk….so we use them to develop herd…we want them infected…" Alexander added.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        Fun fact: Alexander is a Canadian.

• Ted Striker
        Ted Striker commented
        Editing a comment
        Damn and one of you just taught me Ted Cruz was from there. Did they get expelled from Canada or something?

• Yesterday set another record on American Deaths, while all Trump is doing is sulking and whining about the election and calling out those who won't repeat his Election Conspiracy theories... while he does nothing but watch American Die.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• News sez Macron has tested positive.
        Blah

Comment

• One of these days, a politician will die from it. As of today, 37 U.S. House representatives (26 Republican, 11 Democrat) and 11 senators (9 Republican, 2 Democrat) have tested positive for COVID-19 or antibodies.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Dauphin
            Dauphin commented
            Editing a comment
            I assume you are excluding state level, where several have.

• Guess which country had 3,611 new COVID-19 deaths today?

1. Antigua
          2. USA
          3. Kiribati
          4. Trumptopia
          5. Cheezburger

(The correct answer is Trumptopia.)
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Ted Striker
            Ted Striker commented
            Editing a comment
            Hambherderland?

• Uncle Sparky
            Uncle Sparky commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry Ted, you're thinking of Mad Cow Disease... 177 Brits dead, a complete culling of beef cattle in the UK, a decade of restrictions, and because I ate steak in England in 1990, I was no longer allowed to donate blood in Canada until last year.

Over 310,000 Americans have died of COVID-19 in about 9 months. Many US states are against lockdowns because of false claims, from the POTUS and other idiots.

Interesting contrast, eh?

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Sweden has herd immunity imo. They have had around 200 new cases per day for around 3 months now. The experts are wrong a lot on this because it's a novel virus. A large portion of the population is immune at default.
          Sweden now reports that not only are they not at herd immunity and made a mistake, but they are no longer trying for herd immunity. Their death/case rate is about as high as ours and like 50x their neighbors.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
            News sez Macron has tested positive.
            Good. Maybe he will die.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
              Uncle Sparky commented
              Editing a comment
              3,293 Americans died of COVID-19 today. Good with that too?

• giblets
              giblets commented
              Editing a comment
              Macaroni is part of the Illuminati Deep State World Order. That's why it's okay to wish for his death and why it won't happen.

• Ted Striker
              Ted Striker commented
              Editing a comment
              Two possibilities here:

1) Dinner really does want to see another human die. (Not surprising, loss of a moral compass).

2) Lame attempt at trolling to get someone to say, "what an outrage," and then accuse people of being hypocrites for saying the wanted Trump to die (don't recall anyone actually saying that).

• Pence got vacc-ed publicly. Good. Maybe after they established a no-fly zone in the airspace around his head ....
            Blah

Comment

• pchang
              pchang commented
              Editing a comment
              Fake news - He got a placebo!

• So apparently most states are receiving significantly less Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine than they thought. Most are receiving about 30-40% less vaccine than what was promised at this time. If only the world's greatest business man was leading the effort (actually, I wouldn't be surprised if that is part of the problem - 'You need ten million doses? You'll get it right after my next inauguration.')

It should be noted that Canada has received our first shipment of the Pfizer vaccine... from Belgium... and is expecting more shipments later this month. If you are following the development and manufacturing of the various vaccines, you might be aware that Pfizer is also making the vaccine in Michigan, about 20 klms. from the Canadian border... And yet, we are importing from Belgium.

Several states say they have been told to expect far fewer doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine in its second week of distribution, prompting worries about potential delays in shots for health-care workers and long-term care residents.

Comment

• Dr Fauci vaccinated Santa

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...us-coronavirus

Typical MSM, "I vacc-ed Santa" is on par with other liberal lies like "there is a Santa, and he brings stuff"

As a scientist and doc Fauci should stay true to the facts, for example that storks bring babies
              Blah

Comment

• On a more serious note:

A new strain of coronavirus is sweeping across southern England, spurring heightened restrictions in the region and flight bans within Europe.

So what do we know about the new virus mutation?

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson said the fast-moving new variant of the virus is 70% more transmissible than existing strains, and appears to be driving a rapid spike in new infections in London and southern England.

However, "there's no evidence to suggest it is more lethal or causes more severe illness," or that vaccines would be less effective against it, he said.

Britain alerted the World Health Organization that the new strain — identified last week — was the likely cause of the surge in infections, accounting for around 60% of London's cases.

(...)
                A new variant of the coronavirus is sweeping across London and southern England. Scientists believe it is significantly more contagious than other strains. Here's what we know so far.
                Blah

Comment

• The UK news is discouraging. This is what happens when you go for herd immunity. The virus gets stronger and gets more chances to live.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Over 2,500 deaths in the USA from COVID-19 today.

The US doesn't seem to be cancelling flights to the UK.

Comment

• It took 800 years, but the British are now banned from entering Ireland.

Comment

Working...
                      X