No announcement yet.

Wot no coronavirus thread? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Health Minister of Belgium has banned non-essential sex between 3 or more persons
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• ricketyclik
      ricketyclik commented
      Editing a comment
      What!?! Oh, Belgium, that's ok.

• While Trump does nothing but pout in the White House... and Americans are dying.
    And his response... "It's 'terrific' so many Americans have caught the coronavirus because it 'is a very powerful vaccine in itself'

Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• 3,140 AMERICAN DEATHS in a single day, and Trump thinks it's terrific. Now that's Leadership
      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• As long as the people dying are other people and not Trump himself or those in his close vicnity, like members of his own family, he doesn't care
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• pchang
          pchang commented
          Editing a comment
          If even people as close as Rudy Giuliani were to die, I doubt Trump would lose much sleep.

• Proteus_MST
          Proteus_MST commented
          Editing a comment
          True, Giuliani dying from CoViD-19 wouldn't cause Donnie any headaches ... probably not even if Melania would die from the disease. If, however, his beloved daughter (Ivanka, of course, not Tiffany ) were to die, Donnie would be sad, I think

• He's too busy golfing against China.
        Blah

Comment

• USA with over 3000 deaths in one day. USA nearing 300,000 death from COVID-19. I see why people who hate Americans want to keep Trump in power.

The United States prepared to roll out a coronavirus vaccine within days as the country's daily death toll surpassed 3,000 on Wednesday, a grim milestone in the hard-hit country.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• pchang
            pchang commented
            Editing a comment
            It's almost as if Kid and Lancer have a death wish....

• Proteus_MST
            Proteus_MST commented
            Editing a comment
            With regards to Corona, Trump really made the USA Number 1 in th world.

And as Trump correctly predicted:
            Most US citizens have grown tired of so much winning

• Trials of the Australian vaccine returned false-positive HIV tests, but did not harm participants.

A promising Australian candidate for a coronavirus vaccine has been abandoned after trial participants returned false HIV positive results.

The vaccine had been in stage one of trials, and proving to be effective in making antibodies.

But it also generated HIV antibodies in some recipients - which meant it showed false positives for HIV. Further testing proved the HIV wasn't there.

What the what now?
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
            Uncle Sparky commented
            Editing a comment
            Protects against COVID-19 and HIV? Keep working on it!

• N35t0r
            N35t0r commented
            Editing a comment
            I read it somewhere else, can't find the explanation now, but it seems they were using parts of the hiv genome in the vaccine, and that's what triggered the false positive (on one particular hiv test)

Since there's already several other vaccines ready, and in order to avoid 'hurr durr vaccines give you hiv' shenanigans, they decided to stop the effort.

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          We might not have a vaccine. Maybe we will. Personally, I'll take HCQ+Zinc if I get any symptoms so I'm about as worried about it as I am about the flu. I think going forward it's about equal in seriousness.
          Quoted for posterity.
          Blah

Comment

• US death count now higher than total combat death in WW2

Apparently American wannabe fascists are much better at killing other Americans than the originals
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Looks like Rudy Guiliani is going to survive.

Comment

• Good for him, bad for America.
                Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  Looks like Rudy Guiliani is going to survive.
                  And it seems he got the same top notch treatment as Trump did... unfortunately, not all Americans are so lucky, and the death count continues to climb... and all Trump can say is that it is GOOD that so many people have caught it.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• He took some vitamins

Comment

• Ben Carson, Chris Christie and Donald J. Trump are not the sturdiest candidates to conquer the coronavirus: older, in some cases overweight, male and not particularly fit. Yet all seem to have gotten through Covid-19, and all have gotten an antibody treatment in such short supply that some hospitals and states are doling it out by lottery.

Now Rudolph W. Giuliani, the latest member of President Trump’s inner circle to contract Covid-19, has acknowledged that he received at least two of the same drugs the president received. He even conceded that his “celebrity” status had given him access to care that others did not have.

To bad that most dying Americans didn't get the same treatment.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

To bad that most dying Americans are in NY nursing homes
                        Ftfy

Comment

Working...
                        X