No announcement yet.

Wot no coronavirus thread? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't say that. I said she is practically MS-13.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Meaning you're looking the other way because you feel that enforcing the law is only important for people you don't like

Got it

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• No. Meaning you love violent criminals.

Comment

• We're not talking about the Poor Boys or any other alt-right terrorist groups, get with the program
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'll never get with your program to bring MS-13 gang members into the country and weaken America so that China can take over.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              WTF are you even talking about? What evidence do you have that ANYBODY here is pro-MS13?
              You're just word-salad-ranting now.

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            I'll never get with your program to bring MS-13 gang members into the country and weaken America so that China can take over.

Sounds like some more mix and max talking points being spoon fed to you by the alt right...
            Please post where ANYBODY said we wanted to bring MS-13 gang members into the country... oh that's right, you can't
            And then you toss in "weaken America" and China take over...
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I wonder when we will have COVID in Space?
              The novel coronavirus has now spread to every continent on Earth as health officials confirmed more than three dozen cases of COVID-19 on the continent of Antarctica, which was for months the only landmass untouched by the pandemic.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Ted Striker, are you finally willing to condemn MS-13?

Comment

• Kid, are you finally willing to stop beating your ex wife?
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Trump will veto the Covid relief bill that's the worst pork filled bill in history and he's proposing that each American get $4000.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If the nation had received a second stimulus check several months ago, I wonder how the election would have gone.

• Stock market will crash tomorrow and then he will change his mind

I used a stopwatch to time your tongue and it hit his shoelaces in .004 milliseconds

Well done

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Trump will veto the Covid relief bill that's the worst pork filled bill in history and he's proposing that each American get $4000.
                      Big talk... let's see if he can make it happen.
                      Last edited by Ming; December 23, 2020, 02:32.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I got nothing last time and I will get nothing this time. And now it seems the rest of the USA will be joining me.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• After doing jack **** about covid, Trump is trying to play politics in a lame attempt to gather support... While I hope he succeeds and desperate Americans get the help they need, it's a day late and a dollar short by Trump...
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Pelosi says that she wishes that we could have gotten more of our own money but they had to give it to other people.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                              -Jrabbit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              It was definitely the GOP/McConnell who insisted on the $600 figure for the relief check.

• Kidlicious
                              Kidlicious commented
                              Editing a comment
                              And Pelosi et al added pork. I'm not defending McConnell so don't try to use that to defend Pelosi.
                          Working...
                          X