No announcement yet.

Wot no coronavirus thread? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The people who are purposely spreading the disease by not doing the common sense things are the people violating the social contract.
    We are in this together. It's Trump and his minions that desire to tear this country apart...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Oh you mean like Pelosi getting her hair blown?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• You mean like Trump super spreader events... I wonder which one caused more cases...
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
          You mean like Trump super spreader events... I wonder which one caused more cases...
          It's not a contract when you don't agree to the terms. Pelosi is a hypocrite. Trump never said Biden shouldn't have rallies.

Comment

• Trumps own government issued guidelines, he ignored them. Who is the bigger hypocrite
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• He started having rallies after the riots and protests started in violation of those guidelines.

Comment

• And continued to hold rallies, and hold rallies, and host WH events...
                NOTHING excuses that.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Sure it does. When BLM is protesting and the media is calling it good then you get to have rallies.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No. Please come join us on Planet Earth, you wackadoo.

• There is NO EXCUSE for what Trump did... NONE. Point at anything else you want, but it doesn't excuse Trump.
                  He helped spread the disease with ALL of his multiple spreader rallies. FACT
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I don't need to give you any excuse to exercise my rights.

Comment

• Your "rights" cost a lot of American Lives. But I'm sure you don't give a damn about other people... Just like Trump.
                      You are Traitors to your fellow Americans.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                        Uncle Sparky commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sorry... is there a 'Typhoid Mary' amendment to your constitution I'm unaware of? "Right to Infect"

• And that's why you creep us out when you say we're all in this together.

Comment

• You're like stalker ex girl friends

Comment

• Not anywhere as creepy as you saying it's Patriotic to infect other Americans and possibly cause their death.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Since I didn't say that you must be the creepy one.

Comment

Working...
                            X