Wot no coronavirus thread? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blah blah blah
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Only Kid thinks 300K + Americans deaths is Blah Blah Blah... as long as he isn't one of them, he doesn't care about the rest of his fellow Americans... LET THEM DIE just so he doesn't have to wear a mask.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Is that the best you got?

Comment

• You are the one Blah Blah Blahing 300K + deaths... just so you don't have to wear a mask or practice other common sense things to protect your loved ones and other Americans around you.
          Your posts speak for themselves... just like Trump, you don't really care about your fellow Americans, all you care about is yourself... but I guess you think the fact that wearing a mask is uncomfortable to you is worth the risk you expose others to a virus and possible death.
          Got It.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• So the answer is "yes."

Comment

• You are the one that has gone on record multiple times that your right to not wear a mask and to ignore common sense ways of helping to slow down the spread of the disease as recommended by Trumps government supersedes others right to protect themselves from illness and possible death.
              That's a fact... and all of your silly little posts don't change that.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Ok you're arguing against a caricature so ....

Comment

• Pretty Lame try... you are saying it's your right not to wear a mask or do other common sense things recommended by the government to protect others. FACT
                  So all your silly ass little deflection posts are just that... They don't change the fact that you value your rights over all others, even if it means their death. FACT
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Believing in individual rights makes me morally correct. But you will ignore that or deny that fact in 3 .. 2 .. 1 ..

Comment

• As I said, you believe your rights supersede others.
                      Got It
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                        As I said, you believe your rights supersede others.
                        Got It
                        No. You

Comment

• Your "right" to not wear a mask because it's uncomfortable supersedes other people rights to not die.
                          That's your position. FACT
                          But keep trying to make it sound like my right to live vs you right to not being uncomfortable is bad.

I'll leave it to others to decide which position is morally correct.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• People don't have any right not to die. That's an absurd claim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              Believing in individual rights makes me morally correct.
                              You are wrong, Kid. You are not "believing in individual rights." There's no logic to what you are claiming to believe. It's the equivalent of someone dying of Covid-19 and you saying, "Oh well, at least he owned a gun." Instead, you say "At least he went to church" (something that, apparently, you like to talk about but rarely do) or "At least she kept her beauty parlor open."

It makes no sense. You do NOT have the moral high ground here. The government's job is to provide for the general welfare of its people. 340,000 people dead with no end in sight is, objectively, a failure. This is not an acceptable outcome, especially when an ounce of prevention and a little self-discipline would have saved most of them.

You think going maskless and socially distancing abridges your rights? And that more people should die so you can feel "morally correct" over this fake issue they fed you?

Kid, you think 1 in every 1,000 Americans being killed is a small price to pay for your arrogance and inability to think. That's 340,000 people, more than Pittsburgh, gone. What number would make you reconsider? Half a million dead? 1,000,000,000? Five million? Tell us, if you could prevent 10 million needless deaths, would you THEN agree to be mildly inconvenienced on a temporary basis?
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                People don't have any right not to die. That's an absurd claim.
                                People do have a right to LIFE. For you to claim otherwise is what is absurd.
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X