Wot no coronavirus thread? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

What we do know is that he was aware that he tested positive, and then knowing went out and put other people at risk.
    And that's just pure evil, and pretty typical for Trump since he is the only person he cares about.
    210,000 plus Americans Dead. Trumps handling of the virus has been a joke and Americans are paying the price. Covid isn't a "blessing from God"
    The only people that believe that are consumed with hate and wrong.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Bad news, dude: The people that believe that comprise over 60% of America.

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

He offers the status quo before Trump, which was better than what Trump's endless failures have sunk to.
    Um no. The policy before Trump was the worst foreign policy imaginable. There has never been a worse policy. Words can't describe to stupidity of going back to it. As the saying goes, a dog returns to it's own vomit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

We don't know if he spread it to anyone, and honestly, who cares?
      Anyone with a heart or at least some common sense. So definitely not you or Trump.

As far as treatments, we have done everything to get treatments to people. Tremendous effort and progress has been made.
      Bull****. Trump's games with the post office have kept people from receiving medications and ruined many small businesses. Millions of Americans lost their health insurance already, and he's still trying to get the ACA repealed without having a replacement. Millions more will lose insurance if he succeeds. But even though he constantly downplayed the danger of COVID19, he still went for the most expensive treatment anyones had when he got it. Now back to claiming it's nothing to worry about and treatment will be free.

Trump's "let them eat cake" moment.

Comment

The only people that believe that are consumed with hate and wrong.
        Believe what... it's A FACT that he was aware of his infection and still went out in situations where people were not wearing masks and were not socially distancing..
        That's just evil!
        210,000 plus dead Americans and still climbing. That's NOT FAKE NEWS and it's not MISINFORMATION. It's a FACT.
        Covid is not a "Blessing from God"...

Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Um no. The policy before Trump was the worst foreign policy imaginable. There has never been a worse policy. Words can't describe to stupidity of going back to it. As the saying goes, a dog returns to it's own vomit.
          The relative standing between China and the US in SE Asia has favored China over Trump's term. Trump lost ground Obama had held, weakened alliances, pushed allies towards China, and gained nothing.

Comment

Anyone with a heart or at least some common sense. So definitely not you or Trump.

Bull****. Trump's games with the post office have kept people from receiving medications and ruined many small businesses. Millions of Americans lost their health insurance already, and he's still trying to get the ACA repealed without having a replacement. Millions more will lose insurance if he succeeds. But even though he constantly downplayed the danger of COVID19, he still went for the most expensive treatment anyones had when he got it. Now back to claiming it's nothing to worry about and treatment will be free.

Trump's "let them eat cake" moment.
            I live in apartments. No one in my apartment wears a mask. I see people all over not wearing masks. None of those people are horrible people. And being so judgemental of good people doesn't make you a good person.

Comment

• So... FOR THE RECORD.
              If you have tested positive for the virus, is it wrong to go out in public, not wearing a mask and not social distancing?
              YES OR NO.
              Because that's what Trump did. He risked exposing others to it. And that's just PURE EVIL.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

I live in apartments. No one in my apartment wears a mask. I see people all over not wearing masks. None of those people are horrible people. And being so judgemental of good people doesn't make you a good person.
                You asked "who cares [if Trump spread the disease to others]", not if some random people in OK wear masks.

Comment

Believe what... it's A FACT that he was aware of his infection and still went out in situations where people were not wearing masks and were not socially distancing..
                  That's just evil!
                  210,000 plus dead Americans and still climbing. That's NOT FAKE NEWS and it's not MISINFORMATION. It's a FACT.
                  Covid is not a "Blessing from God"...
                  I really don't know what you're talking about. He went out in the Beast to wave at supporters. Not at all evil. Evil is comparing that to what the CCP does and even lying to cover up for them.

Comment

You asked "who cares [if Trump spread the disease to others]", not if some random people in OK wear masks.
                    He didn't purposefully spread the virus or spread it with disregard so...

Comment

• Point is there is way too much demonizing and fake news going on. It's so bad that I can't even keep up with it and it's old.

Comment

I really don't know what you're talking about. He went out in the Beast to wave at supporters. Not at all evil. Evil is comparing that to what the CCP does and even lying to cover up for them.
                        His doctors original statements indicated he tested positive on Wednesday, before he went to two fund raiser events. Of course, then, after everybody realized how bad that it made the President look, along came the "oh we were mistaken" BS. Talk about Fake news, they all looked like "deer caught in headlights" as they tried to back track.
                        And even if you are willing to believe the lies from the WH... Yes, going out in the Beast simply to wave at supporters was EVIL. He put himself, AN INFECTED PERSON, in a closed space with people who had no choice to be there, since it's their job. What an ass. He risked infecting them simply to get a photo op.
                        Considering Trumps continued actions in disregarding CDC recommendations, it's no surprise that there have been more infections in his orbit that in many nations combined over the past days.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

His doctors original statements indicated he tested positive on Wednesday, before he went to two fund raiser events. Of course, then, after everybody realized how bad that it made the President look, along came the "oh we were mistaken" BS. Talk about Fake news, they all looked like "deer caught in headlights" as they tried to back track.
                          And even if you are willing to believe the lies from the WH... Yes, going out in the Beast simply to wave at supporters was EVIL. He put himself, AN INFECTED PERSON, in a closed space with people who had no choice to be there, since it's their job. What an ass. He risked infecting them simply to get a photo op.
                          Considering Trumps continued actions in disregarding CDC recommendations, it's no surprise that there have been more infections in his orbit that in many nations combined over the past days.
                          That's fake bull****. I don't know if someone misspoke or not. I don't care. I'm sick of it.

Comment

• I love it... you call it fake, but then say you don't know...
                            And it's no surprise that you are sick of it, since it makes Trump look bad.
                            You don't care about all the things that Trump has done wrong or badly. You are too busy trying to blame everybody else for his mistakes, just like Trump does.

210,000 plus DEAD AMERICANS. That's not FAKE NEWS or MISINFORMATION. It's a FACT.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I'm sick of it because it's new bull**** everyday.

Where's the link to this bull**** so I can debunk it?

Comment

Working...
                              X