Wot no coronavirus thread? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I'm sick of it because it's new bull**** everyday.

Where's the link to this bull**** so I can debunk it?
    One of MANY reports... the first I found.
    Conley and Trump’s medical team also sent shockwaves through the White House and political landscape with their timeline of Trump’s first positive coronavirus test. During the briefing, Conley said it had been 72 hours since Trump was diagnosed with Covid-19, suggesting Trump knew about his status on Wednesday, well before he revealed it overnight Thursday into Friday. That would mean Trump had gone on with his normal schedule, traveling and working in close proximity to aides and staffers, for well over a full day.
    And of course, the White House spokesliars had to jump in and start confusing things once they realized how bad this made the president looked.
    And now you can just repeat all the crap they said and claim it's all FAKE NEWS.
    But his doctor said it, it's on Video, and that's a fact, no matter how the WH tries to spin it.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• He didn't even take the rapid test until after returning from the fund raiser. You lied.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        Gee, you seem to have all the inside information. Tell us, when was Trump's last negative test?

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

One of MANY reports... the first I found.

And of course, the White House spokesliars had to jump in and start confusing things once they realized how bad this made the president looked.
      And now you can just repeat all the crap they said and claim it's all FAKE NEWS.
      But his doctor said it, it's on Video, and that's a fact, no matter how the WH tries to spin it.
      They didn't even give him a rapid test until after the fund raiser. That's the fact.

Comment

• Gee... I posted what his DOCTOR SAID at a press conference. Simple fact.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Gee... believe the White House Spin or what his Doctor Said...
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Gee... believe the White House Spin or what his Doctor Said...
            The doctor retracted his statement which puts him in jeopardy if he's lying. So all you have is z conspiracy theory. Stop calling your conspiracy theory a fact. No one buys that crap.

Comment

• ricketyclik
              ricketyclik commented
              Editing a comment
              It's amazing how many people who interact with your president who contradict him turn out to be liars!

• You haven't presented any FACTS!

The Doctor is far more believable than the WH Shills.
            And let's be logical.
            One of his KEY CLOSE advisors tested positive Thursday Morning... and you really think they waited until Thursday Evening to test the President
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• BTW, where's the link? What you posted doesn't say he tested positive then went to the fundraiser.

Comment

You haven't presented any FACTS!

The Doctor is far more believable than the WH Shills.
                And let's be logical.
                One of his KEY CLOSE advisors tested positive Thursday Morning... and you really think they waited until Thursday Evening to test the President
                No. He took a rapid test after the fund raiser on Wednesday.

Comment

• Even if he did... you really think that after a positive test in his inner circle on Thursday morning, that they would wait until the evening to test him again. And if that fantasy is even true, then he is a total moron.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

Even if he did... you really think that after a positive test in his inner circle on Thursday morning, that they would wait until the evening to test him again. And if that fantasy is even true, then he is a total moron.
                    After he found out about Hope Hicks they told him to get tested and he did. He shouldn't have gone to the fundraiser. Someone should have told him before. But that's not what you claimed, which is totally different and insane.

Comment

• Again... I just posted what his doctor said. A guy who was reporting the facts as he knew them... with no thought to politics.
                      And THEN the WH spin doctors went into action.

One more time... you really think that when one of his close advisors tested positive on Thursday Morning, that he didn't find out about it and get tested until Thursday Evening...

If you are right, Trump and his staff are a morons and shouldn't be running this country.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Seems like Trump was saved by an abortion

https://www.technologyreview.com/202...m-an-abortion/
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• What did the bible say about flies again? Good omen? Especially when there is a plague, right? And using fetal humans for medical purposed is good, right? I know that isn't in the Bible, but what is the evangelical take on that? Since American evangelicals like their symbolism, maybe someone here can help flesh out this one.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Meanwhile....
                            Originally posted by BBC
                            Top Republican Mitch McConnell avoids White House over Covid-19

Republican leader Mitch McConnell, 78, on Thursday revealed he had not been to the White House since August because of the way it has handled Covid-19.

The Kentucky senator said he spoke to the president frequently over the phone but had not visited since 6 August.
                            Mr McConnell, a polio survivor, contrasted the White House with the Senate, where lawmakers are urged to wear masks and social distance.

His comments come as the White House deals with a Covid-19 outbreak.

Since President Donald Trump's Covid-19 diagnosis, at least two dozen people in his circle and staff at the White House have reported infections. First Lady Melania Trump, press secretary Kayleigh McEnany and adviser Stephen Miller are among the positive tests.

Two Republican senators - Mike Lee and Thom Tillis - have also tested positive after attending a White House event, though it is unclear where they caught the virus.

Another Republican Senator, Ron Johnson, who did not attend the event, has also tested positive.

As many as 34 White House staff and "other contacts" have been recently infected with the virus, an internal federal emergency management memo viewed by ABC News said. The memo did not offer details on these additional contacts.

What did McConnell say?

Speaking to reporters in Kentucky, Mr McConnell said he steered clear of the White House in the last two months "because my impression was their approach to how to handle this was different from mine".

He later also noted that he "personally didn't feel that they were approaching the protection from this illness" in the way he felt "was appropriate for the Senate".

While the top Republican has called for masks and distancing, he has stopped short of enacting a mask mandate in the Senate. As the majority leader of the upper chamber, Mr McConnell is responsible for making such rules.

At the end of July, his House of Representatives counterpart, Democratic Speaker Nancy Pelosi, ordered face coverings be worn in the lower chamber after a congressman tested positive.

Both lawmakers rejected an offer from Mr Trump to have rapid Covid-19 tests available for lawmakers, however.

Mr McConnell continued his apparent subtle critique of the White House when he mentioned the struggles of "other places that have had a different view", regarding a different approach to protections.

"And they are, you know, paying the price for it," the top Republican said, adding that the Senate was operating normally thanks to its Covid-19 precautions.

Mr McConnell also emphasised mask-wearing and social distancing were the best way to combat the virus until a vaccine is available.

"It's the only way we know of to prevent the spread until we get a vaccine."
                            The Senate leader said he has not visited in-person since August, citing a lack of virus precautions.
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                            X