Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh, great justice or greatest justice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanS'd
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

If you still don't get it after I've told you that she yelled and nobody can testify to that even though she says there were witnesses I'm done with you. This is just like your creepy bible interpretations. You're trolling and it's disgusting.
      she was upstairs with the music playing loudly

Comment

• Berz, will you please adopt Giancarlo's avatar?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly

Comment

• and give up my volcanic lightning? no way

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
            Berz, will you please adopt Giancarlo's avatar?

Don't know if he was born gay.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• i might have been born hateful

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                I dont think you guise understand what just happened here. A very long time poaster, Giancarlo, just left this site... FOREVAR. This will affect and change the entire scope of Apolyton. I am surprised you guise are not taking this EXTREMELY seriously.

Im sorry I need a moment to collect myself now.

He'll be back. He's just being a drama queen.

Comment

• I guess that’s another difference between you and Dr. Ford. She knows how doors work.
                  Apparently not, given her testimony. And yes, when I was younger I locked myself into my parent's bathroom, and another time into their room which could be locked from either side. As I said, depends on the door. All I did was lock it and then shut it on the other side of the lock. Easy thing to do if you don't know better.

I also had a door lock on me in one of the rooms I rented. It wouldn't release properly when locked. Learned to pick it pretty quickly, but that's not something you know when you're five.

I understand such things are beyond your comprehension or experience.
                  She claims he was trying to take her clothes off, but doesn't actually describe his actions that would lead her to believe that this is what he was trying to do. Did he put her fingers under her shirt or did he grab her over her clothers? If the latter, I can't see how one would distinguish this from being groped.

This is important because she's trying to establish intent here. I see nothing in her testimony that would cause me to believe that she was, as you yourself stated, in immediate risk of being killed. You also ignored my question of, "did he take his pants off?" Obviously that didn't happen because if it did, Christine would have said so. She did not.

Again, there's a reason why this is all 'attempted' and not actual actions from Kavanaugh.
                  Last edited by Ben Kenobi; October 22, 2018, 15:03.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Have you ever seen a bedroom door in a house with the lock on the outside of the door? Kinda defeats the purpose of having privacy, no?
                    For whatever reason, my parent's door could be locked from the outside. It was double sided. Not that unusual.

She didn't accuse him of attempted murder.
                    She explicitly states that she thought her life was in danger. Right alongside where she says she believed he was trying to rape her. I don't see how one accepts one and dismisses the other.

You think he was wrestling her with his dick? Pants have zippers, they even have waistlines that allow them to be pulled down far enough to take a whizz. I'm sure many a rapist did the deed without removing their pants.
                    Did Christine say that he took off his pants or took his dick out? No.

At one point when REDACTED jumped onto the bed the weight on me was substantial. The pile toppled, and the two scrapped with each other. After a few attempts to get away, I was able to take this opportune moment to get up and run across to a hallway bathroom. I locked the bathroom door behind me."
                    Enough here to show assault, but not rape, attempted or no.

Were you already familiar with that location? Seems she was never at this house before and probably didn't pay attention to the street names etc when she was traveling to and away from it.
                    And yet the incident is seared, seared into her memory.

She didn't call it attempted rape, but if she did, so what?
                    How was this sexual assault? Did he grab her boobs? Did he grab her crotch?

I might not convict him of that if he was on trial, but assault? Hell yeah.
                    And, that is exactly my point. There's just not enough there, even if we assume that Christine is 100 percent telling the truth. Assault, yes. Sexual assault, no. Attempted rape? No.

No, they didn't testify she wasn't there. They testified not remembering the party.
                    The all testified that she wasn't there for the parties that did happen. Ergo, none of them can put Kavanaugh with Christine at any point that summer. This is really open and shut, Berz.

Now of all the people involved in this story, which one do you think would have the most reason to remember it?
                    Kavanaugh since he was the only one to keep record of it.

Or maybe...just maybe a 15 year old girl who was attacked wasn't thinking too clearly and just wanted to get away.
                    So why didn't she report it to her parents afterwards?

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      Apparently not, given her testimony.
                      what exactly did she say about them locking the door that leads you to believe she doesn't know how the door worked?

Comment

• With Kid gone, this is all just mental masturbation on your part Ben. Your tales of your own experiences will impress no one. Yeah, you had a gay friend. Yes, you know a few black people.
                        We've all heard it and have dismissed it.

Maybe she didn't report it to her parents because she wasn't supposed to be out, or maybe she was embarrassed or afraid. Many things were not reported for even lesser reasons.

The man testified that he would make the democrats pay. There is no disputing that.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

So why didn't she report it to her parents afterwards?
                          I'd guess she was there without the permission of her parents, considering her age
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Berzerker
                            Berzerker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            and drinking beer

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                          With Kid gone, this is all just mental masturbation on your part Ben. .
                          Why is Kidicious gone?!

Don't upset me, Rah.

Order of the Fly

Comment

• I was more discussing his mind. It's gone off the deep end.

But feel free to continue to have discourse with him.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Oh good I thought Ming banned him again. That would have ruined my whole week.
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                              X