Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh, great justice or greatest justice?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

    I'm just going to say.... YOUR AVATAR
    YOU'RE
    FTFY

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

      Trump:

      His is the most honest president since Lincoln. Sure he lies, but he lies about stuff like how many people were at the inauguration. Who cares? If you care about people lying about that that says a lot about you.

      But when he says he's going to do something he does it. When he makes a promise he keeps it. He delivers the goods like no one else.

      Kavanaugh:

      How could you not like a guy who has been attacked like that, who fought back, for himself, for his family, for his beliefs, and for America. How can you attack him? Shame on you. You are puny compared to that giant.
      Trump said there were thousands of people in NYC/NJ cheering the WTC attack. Is that an irrelevant 'white lie' or the kind of lie that can get people killed? Why did Trump go to the Russian oligarchy for money? Cuz he screwed so many people where he lives. Would you trust him with your life? If the Saudi royal family killed you for criticizing them do you really think Trump would care? Hell no, they're bribing him. As for Kavanaugh, I was disgusted when he hid behind his family. I can attack him because he lied under oath and a woman he wronged got death threats as a result. He should have been fired from his job, not given a promotion.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

        Trump said there were thousands of people in NYC/NJ cheering the WTC attack. Is that an irrelevant 'white lie' or the kind of lie that can get people killed? Why did Trump go to the Russian oligarchy for money? Cuz he screwed so many people where he lives. Would you trust him with your life? If the Saudi royal family killed you for criticizing them do you really think Trump would care? Hell no, they're bribing him. As for Kavanaugh, I was disgusted when he hid behind his family. I can attack him because he lied under oath and a woman he wronged got death threats as a result. He should have been fired from his job, not given a promotion.
        I've lost all respect for you, period. You are too dishonest.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

        Comment


        • Berzerker
          Berzerker commented
          Editing a comment
          I just call balls and strikes, I dont care about the teams
          Last edited by Berzerker; October 17, 2018, 22:12.

      • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

        I'm just going to say.... YOUR AVATAR
        And i'm just going to say... YOUR AVATAR....

        Do you like cheering on child murderers who get shot and killed for protesting?
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

          I've lost all respect for you, period. You are too dishonest.
          Says the guy who hates abortion, yet cheers on child murderers with his avatar.

          A dead kid is fine... as long as that's kid not white. Just admit it, jackass.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

            And i'm just going to say... YOUR AVATAR....

            Do you like cheering on child murderers who get shot and killed for protesting?
            Aw, figured you for an anti-semite. 2 points for me.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

            Comment


            • Ben Kenobi
              Ben Kenobi commented
              Editing a comment
              Not sure why it took you so long? He's from South America and he constantly rails against the evil capitalists. Solid anti-Semite.

          • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

            Aw, figured you for an anti-semite. 2 points for me.
            http://nkusa.org/

            http://www.truetorahjews.org/mission

            The terrorist state of Israel does NOT represent Jews or Judaism.

            It seems to me like you're the anti-semite.

            Do you hate it when Jews speak out against the atrocities committed by the terrorist regime of Benjamin Netanyahu?

            Warning... the following site may include graphic images of children, often toddlers, murdered by the terrorist regime of Israel:

            https://israelpalestinetimeline.org/babies/
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

            Comment


            • I'm sure you like looking at anti-semitic sites all the time. I don't. eat a turd. Bye.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                I'm sure you like looking at anti-semitic sites all the time. I don't. eat a turd. Bye.
                Except two of my sites are from Jews who are against zionism. I'm not anti-semitic. You are because you are misrepresenting Jewish people. Shame on you.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Would it change your perception of the charges if they were introduced by the most outspoken senator opposed to Brown?

                  I think that the perception most would have is that they were politically motivated given the source and the timing.
                  Why didn't that happen to Gorsuch? No, it wouldn't change my perception one bit - I watched the source testify under oath and she was credible. As for the timing, she told people about Kavanaugh years ago. It was Kavanaugh who lied, he lied about the extent of his drinking, he lied about being "Bart" Kavanaugh in his buddy's book, his lies were numerous and transparent. Did you see his explanation as to why he couldn't have been at the party? He didn't party during the week and he spent weekends out of town that summer. His own calendar disagrees.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

                    Why didn't that happen to Gorsuch? No, it wouldn't change my perception one bit - I watched the source testify under oath and she was credible. As for the timing, she told people about Kavanaugh years ago. It was Kavanaugh who lied, he lied about the extent of his drinking, he lied about being "Bart" Kavanaugh in his buddy's book, his lies were numerous and transparent. Did you see his explanation as to why he couldn't have been at the party? He didn't party during the week and he spent weekends out of town that summer. His own calendar disagrees.
                    Did you even read Rachel Mitchell's report? I'll assume that you didn't, and that you won't respond.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                    Comment


                    • no...what am I not responding to now?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                        no...what am I not responding to now?
                        You didn't read Rachel Mitchell's report but you think Ford's testimony was credible. Read the report.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                        Comment


                        • Yes, I think she was credible... But I dont need her to tell me Kavanaugh lied. I watched him testify too and he lied about several matters and then behaved like a spoiled brat throwing a tantrum because he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

                          Mr Kavanaugh, would you like the FBI to investigate this accusation?

                          What was his response? Yes, no, maybe? He will do what the committee wants. That wasn't the question. His responses didn't get better.

                          Comment


                          • Kidicious
                            Kidicious commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The entire report explains why her testimony was not credible. I'm sure that you would prefer that I quote the report instead of reading the entire thing.

                          • Proteus_MST
                            Proteus_MST commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Still, no matter what the credibility of Ms Fords testimony is, Berzs point stands, that Kavanaugh lied under oath.
                            Considering that lying under oath (for a trivial matter like an extramarital affair) did almost get a PotUS impeached, this shouldn't be treaterd lightly.
                            I would think that an offense that almost got a PotUS impeached is an absolute NoGo criterion for an applicant for the position of Supreme Court

                          • Kidicious
                            Kidicious commented
                            Editing a comment
                            First of all lying under oath isn't necessarily perjury. You don't know what you're talking about.

                            Second, since he was falsely accused no one gives two shits about his defense, period.

                        • Kavanaugh was extensively deceptive about many matters throughout his testimony. Only kidiot would have believed him.

                          Oh and what entire report? Her testimony was highly credible and even Trump said that (before he changed his mind - that dementia!).

                          Kavanaugh lied under oath about multiple things, including this:

                          https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.e145c3d1595c

                          Kavanaugh lied about stolen memos ending up in his possession. Expect this to come up later during the impeachment proceedings.

                          So yea... I think Ms Ford's testimony is the least of his problems.
                          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X