Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh, great justice or greatest justice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brett Kavanaugh, great justice or greatest justice?

Discuss!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Only when he ralphs while boofing in a Devils Triangle at the Keg City Club, together with other Renate Alumni
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if he's enjoying a few brewskis tonight before coming into work on Monday.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        I wouldn't be surprised if he's enjoying a few brewskis tonight before coming into work on Monday.
        I quit drinking, but I might even have a couple tonight.

I guess liberals don't like beer anymore, because that's what Kavanaugh drinks.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST
          Only when he ralphs while boofing in a Devils Triangle at the Keg City Club, together with other Renate Alumni
          Renato Alumni

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

I quit drinking, but I might even have a couple tonight.

I guess liberals don't like beer anymore, because that's what Kavanaugh drinks.
            I'm in progress
            Catch up
            Also
            Hey Kid!

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              does that involve raping girls and committing perjury?

Bravo, kidiot and burger king.
              ​​​​
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Yes! President Pvssygrabber gets Judge Drunkengroper on the Supreme Court... so who will he bone first? Sotomayor or Ginsburg?
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                  Uncle Sparky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  “The Supreme rises above partisanship - the Supreme Court follows the Constitution..." hahahahahahaha… Who will fire the first shot?

• Kidlicious
                  Kidlicious commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Man, I thought you people were opposed to judging others, and hating people.

No. Jk. I knew that was a ****ing scam.

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                I'm in progress
                Catch up
                Also
                Hey Kid!

Hey!

Comment

Hey burger king and kidiot, I live in a swing district. One of many you just lost in one day. This isn't a socially conservative district and low turn out enabled Steve Knight to win. Congrats. You really ****ed yourselves.

Least popular judge in history:

As far as Judge Drunkengroper... He committed perjury. And this is regarding a different matter.

Stolen memos anyone?
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Comment

50-55% opposed to Kavanaugh with just 30-35% supporting him according to most polls.. ****ty numbers. Energizing who? Some people in deeply red states that won't vote democrat anyways?

Comment

• Giancarlo
                        Giancarlo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I saw a crazy protest in my district. Everybody was honking in support. Signs said a lot of stuff against Kavanaugh. Remember this is one of the districts that could shift the house. I'm proud to have that power as a voter. Tough it up kidiot and bk! I moved to this district for a few reasons.

Comment

Na. We will take our case to the House after democrats retake it. Turns out impeachment of a Supreme Court justice works same way as the President.

Comment

Hopefully they'll base it on something more substantial than his behavior when he was 17 and drunk. BTW, isn't your legal drinking age 21?
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                          X