Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Article from December 2017.

• Serb
      Serb commented
      Editing a comment
      I've noticed that after response. Like that changes anything! You will see a wave of witch hunting, you've never seen before after Jan.20, because you are a fascist regime.

• 09:00 and further - "President" Biden at his best!

Comment

• "BREAKING: @jsolomonReports reports that Pres. Trump has ordered the declassification of intelligence docs from Obamagate, including Christopher Steele’s debriefings and FBI asset Stefan Halper’s instructions. Expected to be released tomorrow or Monday. #MAGA #AmericaFirst #Dobbs https://t.co/8xFBV6wMPQ"

- Lou Dobbs
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        Anything to shift the focus off the attempted coup.

• Kidlicious
        Kidlicious commented
        Editing a comment
        The Witch Hunt is the attempted coup. Please take your nonsense where it belongs.

• Berzerker
        Berzerker commented
        Editing a comment
        declassifying that material was inevitable and unrelated to the riot

• Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• "Bombshell revelations as Trump declassifies all FBI documents in Russia probe

A bombshell revelation in the remaining FBI documents on Russia collusion shows that the entire narrative was created and leaked to the news media to neutralize Hillary Clinton’s concern that her email scandal hadn’t gone away."

- Just The News

I don't have specifics yet, but that's what John Solomon is saying about them.

Comment

• Biggest bombshells:

1) Steele said that the motivation was to help HRC and the FBI knew that. So they knew it was a hoax the whole time.

2) Impeachment witness, Fiona Hill, introduced Steele to primary subsource who has said that he was just bull****ting.

Comment

• Berzerker
            Berzerker commented
            Editing a comment
            Fiona Hill was conspiring with foreigners to interfere in our election?

• Bombshell revelation: Trump attempts coup of US government.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• There is now stroong evidence that several of the terrorists had the intention to capture (and maybe even kill) the Vice-President

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
              There is now stroong evidence that several of the terrorists had the intention to capture (and maybe even kill) the Vice-President

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1350161732426223618
              Now now now... the Feds have walked back on that claim.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Before Fiona Hill introduced Steele to the subsourse the FBI was already investigating the subsource for being a Russian agent

Comment

• Not all of the docs were released.

Comment

• All of the perps get away which means this never happened to Ming.

Comment

• Says the Trumpette who still believes that Trump won in a landslide and was cheated out of another four years...
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        Before Fiona Hill introduced Steele to the subsourse the FBI was already investigating the subsource for being a Russian agent
                        And she was working in Trump's WH and testifying in his impeachment? Now thats the deep state. When she testified did anyone bother asking her about any involvement with Steele?

'Oh, I introduced him to the suspected Russian spy hired by Hillary to feed lies about Trump to the FBI.' I wish I recorded her testimony to see if she danced around questions looking into how the coup operated.

Comment

• But Steele had nothing to do with the impeachment, nor did the Steele dossier.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                          X