The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
    Speaking of QAnon ... after their predictions turned out to be pure fantasy (again),
    it seems like most of them lose faith in their Q-Movement as well as their "prophet", Q
    Should have rather went for IQ instead of Q only

Blah

Comment

• The My Pillow Guy takes after kid...

In his email to NBC News, Lindell said: "All the evidence against Dominion is before the Supreme Court. ... China and others used the machines to corrupt our election! Here is one page of the proof."

The email did not include an attachment. When asked if he had mistakenly omitted it, Lindell sent another email with an empty attachment and a third with screenshots of illegible text
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Classic
        Blah

Comment

• Gee... Having Kidiot on ignore didn't allow me to read this brilliant thread. Please allow me to quote his brilliant proof that 45 won!

Derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derpderp derp derp derp derp derpderp derp derp derp derp derpderp derp derp derp derp derpderp derp derp derp derp derpderp derp derp derp derp derpderp derp derp derp derp derpderp derp derp derp derp derpderp derp derp derp derp derpderp derp derp derp derp derpderp derp derp derp derp derpderp derp derp derp derp derpderp derp derp derp derp derpderp derp derp derp derp derpderp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp

Donald J. Trump himself couldn't have put it better!

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
            Gee... Having Kidiot on ignore didn't allow me to read this brilliant thread. Please allow me to quote his brilliant proof that 45 won!

[/COLOR]

Would you like me to quote a Kidicious poast so you can see it?

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
              Uncle Sparky commented
              Editing a comment
              No. I think making it up would be moar appropriate.

• Egbert
              Egbert commented
              Editing a comment
              See below

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Gee... Having Kidiot on ignore didn't allow me to read this brilliant thread. Please allow me to quote his brilliant proof that 45 won!

[/COLOR]

The above quote is fictitious.

Comment

• How many convictions and indictments did the investigation that was the impetus for this thread (back in 2017) garner?
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• pchang
                pchang commented
                Editing a comment
                How many pardons and commutations did Trump make?

• Uncle Sparky
                Uncle Sparky commented
                Editing a comment
                How many cubits are in a parsec?

• we wont know until Durham wraps it up... as of now I know of one likely indictment, an FBI person named Klinesmith got caught by IG Horowitz altering an exculpatory email from the CIA about Carter Page's service to the country.

Comment

• So, at this point, zero?

You know, for the Trump folks' constant, loud and repeated whining that "he won, get over it and move on," it's pretty amazing how they absolutely cannot seem to let go of this stuff. You even had your "no collusion" moment, however phony, courtesy of Bill Barr.

Please, folks, it's been over 4 years. Take your own advice.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The guy might have already been indicted, sometimes stuff gets sealed until the hammer drops

Why are you okay with political campaigns weaponizing the FBI and Fisa courts to spy on their opponents?

Thats outrageous regardless of who does it and it should be a crime

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm not OK with that, but I've not seen much evidence that that is what happened. Trump and his DOJ have had 4 years to show a court that's what happened. So far, what's been factually revealed is that individuals with ties to Russia were monitored, which is exactly what should happen. Sessions, Flynn, et al. pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI, specifically about their ongoing contact with Kislyak and others. Most of the "weaponizing the FBI" claim is just typical ranting of Hannity/Carlson/OAN/etc so far. Call me when the supposed hammer drops.

• Berzerker
                    Berzerker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    IG Horowitz is the one who caught the FBI guy altering an exculpatory email from the CIA. That indictment I assume is pending further investigation because there's no way in hell he's alone.

The problem is now that the Dems control all 3 branches they'll try to bury it. Undoubtedly the guy they caught wanted to delay legal action against him until the Dems took the WH.

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                  The guy might have already been indicted, sometimes stuff gets sealed until the hammer drops

Why are you okay with political campaigns weaponizing the FBI and Fisa courts to spy on their opponents?

Thats outrageous regardless of who does it and it should be a crime
                  AFAIK Trump are the only politician trying to do that and failed immensely when he found out that they actually had some integrity and couldn't be bought like he used to do with other private companies.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Kevin Clinesmith, a former FBI lawyer charged with falsifying documents used to support the surveillance of President Donald Trump's former campaign aide Carter Page, pleaded guilty Wednesday.

His name is Clinesmith and he plead guilty back in August. Didn't even pop up on the pre-election radar, shows how effective media blackouts can be. Like with how social platforms censored a NY Post article about Hunter's laptop before the election.

It will be a little harder for Biden to shut down Durham, we'll see where it leads. The big question is if Biden acted in Ukraine at the behest of Burisma. They wanted Shokin fired and Biden fired him. The cover story is Shokin was corrupt.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                      Uncle Sparky commented
                      Editing a comment
                      As a Canadian, I really do not care. It makes no difference to me. It will not effect Canadian foreign policy.
                      Trumps sons and son-in-law engaged in all sorts of 'diplomacy' they were extremely unqualified for. There actions definitely effected Canada both domestically and on the international stage. My preference would be to have warrants issued for the Trumps, and have them arrested if they try to come to Canada.

• Berzerker
                      Berzerker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I was not happy with the prospect of a Putin controlled Trump, but after the Democrats thoroughly smeared Trump even I called him a Manchurian candidate. Turned out to be BS. I'm more worried about Beijing's hooks in the Biden family. I think people would be wise to worry about China.

• Sounds like Berz took an extra drink of the Kool-Aid, and has already swallowed the lie that Biden's election pre-excuses the inevitable lack of evidence as "buried by the Dems." Yet he cannot seem to explain how Trump's DOJ wasted 4 entire years and never managed so much as a single indictment. Nor can the GOP explain how the very public campaign to get Ukraine to dump the clearly corrupt Shokin, was itself corrupt. It was done openly, with full encouragement of the EU and NATO. Because Shokin was a douche and a Russian puppet. It was all over the news at the time, but today the Trumpers present it as some sort of secret that Biden - merely a VP at the time - was somehow hiding.

Really tired of the revisionist history BS.
                    Last edited by -Jrabbit; January 25, 2021, 13:24.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Berzerker
                      Berzerker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I stopped drinking the Kool Aid when Democrats told me Shokin was fired for refusing to prosecute Burisma. Yes, Joe Biden fired him for not going after his son's company. They actually said that. So it was in the news, must be true... You disbelievers are drinking Kool Aid.

The guy who fired Shokin told him why and it had nothing to do with corruption, he even apologized for the smear job from Biden and friends. We wanted cops to look the other way while we bribed Ukrainians. Shokin wasn't looking the other way.

Ever hear of The Atlantic Council? They were among those calling for Shokin's ouster. Did you know Burisma paid them $$$? Is it just a coincidence the loudest voices smearing Shokin wanted him gone because he was investigating the wrong people... our friends. Joe's friends... he was in control of policy in Ukraine.

The west was pouring money into the country to bribe and empower people, to buy pols and 'reformers'. The last thing we wanted was a prosecutor we couldn't buy. So we got rid of him and let everyone else know what will happen if they dont play ball, we'll bribe their boss.

As for Trump's 4 years, he spent most of that time fending off Obama's DoJ. The deep state wanted him gone and they weren't gonna let Trump's appointees stop them. But we have what we need, we have a guilty plea from someone who altered an email to make Carter Page look like a Russian asset so Obama's people could continue spying on Trump.

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                    . Nor can the GOP explain how the very public campaign to get Ukraine to dump the clearly corrupt Shokin was corrupt. It was done openly, with full encouragement of the EU and NATO.
                    It's also a typical foreign policy thing to do to tie foreign help to certain conditions, that's what govs, incl. various US govs do (regardless if dem or rep-run). That's how foreign policy is conducted worldwide. Not like anyone has to agree with a particular policy, but to present it as something illegitimate is pretty laughable.

(And no, it's not the same as Donnie doing something for personal gain).

Blah

Comment

• Berzerker
                      Berzerker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Bribing a government to fire a prosecutor investigating people bribing the government is legitimate? Is that still true when the man with the bribe has a son collecting millions from a company being investigated by the prosecutor? Imagine if Putin paid Congress a billion to fire the AG for investigating Russian bribes to Congress and the media.

That was a tip off for me, the Democrat/media chorus was Shokin flat out refused to investigate Hunter's company so he had to be fired. Reeeally

• Clinesmith was not a member of the Obama administration and there is no evidence linking him to the Obama administration. Your accusation of the Obama administration weaponizing the FBI has no evidence in favor of it and a lot of evidence opposed (see Comey et al. who were the actual contact points between the Obama administration and the FBI).

A federal judge will decide next month whether the U.S. legal system treats presidential allies differently from presidential antagonists.

Finding minor mistakes that impact things would be pretty common in any long term investigation. That is why investigations are normally not opened without good cause. It becomes arbitrary and politically motivated punishment otherwise. In the ideal world there would be no mistakes, but this isn't the ideal world.

I don't understand your bias Berzerker. You are not a Trumpist like Kid or Lancer.

JM
                    (https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...0c2_story.html if you look at his age, he likely started working for the FBI during the Clinton or Bush administrations)
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                    X