No announcement yet.

The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand jury investigation lmao. Does this idiot make up stuff as he goes along? He has no clue how the legal system works.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Broken_Erika
      Broken_Erika commented
      Editing a comment
      Or Grammar for that matter.
      " Ds can't stop that investigation is they win back the House."

• Papadopoulos sentenced to 14 days. A lot of Mueller's time and resources.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Considering the original recommendation was for no sentence, eh, who gives a **** what your opinion is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Papadopoulos sentenced to 14 days. A lot of Mueller's time and resources.
        Well, the coffee boys usually get less punishment than their masters
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Papadopoulos sentenced to 14 days. A lot of Mueller's time and resources.
          A plea bargain and more information turned over than you think!

Trump is gonna be a jail bird by 2020.

I don't personally give a **** what you think kidiot. You have been wrong countless times.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• His defense lawyer, Thomas M. Breen, told the judge that Mr. Papadopoulos was blinded by his loyalty to President Trump and his hopes for a high-ranking position in the new administration. Mr. Breen suggested that Mr. Papadopoulos took his cues from the president, who has long attacked the investigation, though its existence had not been publicly confirmed at the time Mr. Papadopoulos lied to investigators. “The president of the United States hindered this investigation more than George Papadopoulos ever could,” Mr. Breen said, by “telling everyone the investigation is false.”
            Pop: I knew it was wrong but I did it because Trump is worse at it than I am and I wanted a good job from him.
            Law: What you did was bad but we no longer really care about rich people doing bad things, but we must pretend we care *slap on wrist*
            Kid: Yay! Only 14 days for my overlords! *continues to bend over to be ****ed by any rich person who wanders by*

Comment

• 14 days jail, 12 months supervised release, 200 hours community service, $9,500 fine.
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                14 days jail, 12 months supervised release, 200 hours community service, $9,500 fine.
                So if he violates his supervised release or any other terms back to jail he goes. He is basically under house arrest. Kidiot screws up again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Pop: I knew it was wrong but I did it because Trump is worse at it than I am and I wanted a good job from him.
                  Law: What you did was bad but we no longer really care about rich people doing bad things, but we must pretend we care *slap on wrist*
                  Kid: Yay! Only 14 days for my overlords! *continues to bend over to be ****ed by any rich person who wanders by*
                  it's got nothing to do with him being rich. He isn't that rich. He is associated with Trump, which is the only reason he was charged.

it's not me that doesn't believe in justice. It's you.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Is there some part of "he pleaded guilty" that you don't understand?

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You keep making that comment, which is stupid. He lied to the FBI. So frickin what dude. Corey Booker is trying to leak confidential documents just for the sake of breaking the law.

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They need to change that law too. If you don't have a lawyer with you during questioning that law should not apply.

• The DNC hired a private investigator to find Mifsud, and the PI couldn't find him.

Only people who are ignorant or believe in the Russia conspiracy theory believe that Mifsud was a Russian agent right now, so it's interesting that Mifsud can't even be found by private investigators.

Comment

• I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

The DNC hired a private investigator to find Mifsud, and the PI couldn't find him.

Only people who are ignorant or believe in the Russia conspiracy theory believe that Mifsud was a Russian agent right now, so it's interesting that Mifsud can't even be found by private investigators.

Comment

it's got nothing to do with him being rich. He isn't that rich. He is associated with Trump, which is the only reason he was charged.

it's not me that doesn't believe in justice. It's you.
                        He was charged because he broke the law, you clown. And then he gave important information in the case that's building against Trump.

Trump is a dirty rotten criminal who associates with other dirty rotten criminals. LOCK HIM UP!

Comment

• Hillary's campaign manager dropped the conspiracy theory on the media in Aug. 2016 to ABC This Week. This is one of the articles that reported on it. It's typical. Very different from the way it was reported after the election. They don't take it seriously but they don't ridicule him either for suggesting that Trump is a "puppet of Putin."

Hillary Clinton’s campaign made it clear on Sunday that just because Paul Manafort has stepped down as Donald Trump’s campaign manager, that doesn’t...

(video of interview included)

Comment

• Because Trump is a puppet of Putin and his actions have suggested that. Kidiot.

Comment

Working...
                            X