No announcement yet.

The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blah Blah Blah... Ivanka and the WHOLE TRUMP family were more than aware they were breaking the law. They've been listening to their Father rant LOCK HER UP forever for doing the same stupid thing. She was MORE THAN AWARE of what she was doing. But as usual, for you BAD DEMOCRAT, go to jail... Trump Family, do whatever you want.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Do americans think that not knowing the law on something is an excuse for doing something criminal
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        Classically, "ignorance is no excuse" in US legal matters.
        Unless you're rich enough. In that case, any excuse you provide will be fine.

• HRC didn't even get investigated until the FBI suspected that the Russians had her emails. So spare me.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Again... LOCK THEM ALL UP. What's fair is fair. Maybe Hillary and Ivanka can share a cell.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• You're an authoritarian.

Comment

• Gee... it's ok to lock up Democrats, but when I suggest locking up a Republican, all of sudden its authoritarian

And you support the Authoritarian that tried to overthrow the government...

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Inciting insurrection: okay

Using a Blackberry: not okay

Comment

• Gribbler please try to calm down, you are getting carried away again.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                  Inciting insurrection: okay

Using a Blackberry: not okay
                  Strawman. And ridiculous af.

Comment

Working...
                  X