No announcement yet.

The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid really, HRC emails? NOBODY CARES. Judicial Watch has been attacking the Clintons nonstop since the mid-90s. Yet today, the entire GOP is telling for us to "move on" with zero repercussions for the attempted overthrow of the US government.

That is 100% BS hypocrisy.

Trump lost, fair and square. He had 4 YEARS to prepare for the election - and make no mistake, he did, becoming the first POTUS to declare his candidacy for reelection the day he took office. But, despite a billion-dollar war chest and an army of lawyers, HE LOST.
    Then he had over 2 months to make his case, yet could not find a way to overturn the results America voted for.
    To quote you 4 years ago, GET OVER IT, LOSER.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• She's proven guilty. I'm not going to bother with your denialism. It's a waste of time.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        She's proven guilty. I'm not going to bother with your denialism. It's a waste of time.
        Coming for the guy who bought into the "covid will disappear soon" MANY TIMES and still thinks Trump won the election along with all the other lies Trump told and the sound bites from his fake news alt right sites
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Do you even know what denialism is?

Comment

Do you even know what denialism is?
            You obviously don't
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Oh because I thought the coof would be gone. OK. Whatever.

Comment

• When you finally admit that Trump lost the election, you can than start claiming denialism in other people.
                Until then... STFU.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Hillary guilty of using a Blackberry?

Comment

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Get a clue.

• giblets
                    giblets commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ok, could you provide some clues?

• And he never mentions that the Trump's family also used personal cell phones and personal email accounts... Maybe Trump should chant LOCK THEM UP
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                    And he never mentions that the Trump's family also used personal cell phones and personal email accounts... Maybe Trump should chant LOCK THEM UP
                    Why do I have to repeat everything to you?

Hilary was informed twice not to use her private phone *to transmit classified material.*

Comment

• And Trumps family heard their father incite crowds with the lock her up chant many many times and they still used their personal devices. But you never pick on them...
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Ffs

Comment

Why do I have to repeat everything to you?

Hilary was informed twice not to use her private phone *to transmit classified material.*
                          By who, and for what reason?

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

By who, and for what reason?
                            By Eric Boswell, the senior security official at the State Department, because she was not following the rules. And she just continued not following the rules.

Comment

• Whose rules? Are you talking about a federal law?

Comment

Working...
                              X