Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Another lie/logical fallacy

You can always tell when Kidiot is wrong or looking stupid...
    He's posting...

Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No Hillary is guilty. Stop Trolling.

Then why aren't the Trumpets prosecuting her?

Because they dont care if she's guilty, they're only concerned with investigations into their conduct and if the Dems push too hard the Repubs push back by pointing at Hillary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

Then why aren't the Trumpets prosecuting her?

Because they dont care if she's guilty, they're only concerned with investigations into their conduct and if the Dems push too hard the Repubs push back by pointing at Hillary.
        Wrong. The Deep State is stonewalling.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Got any proof of that?

We'll wait.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I've already posted the proof here.

Comment

• The Deep State is a pathetic, paranoid fallacy, a convenient and unprovable conspiracy theory trotted out when things aren't going your way.
              Big surprise that it's Breitbart and friends who keeps blowing this dogwhistle.

It's about as real as the Illuminati.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                The Deep State is a pathetic, paranoid fallacy, a convenient and unprovable conspiracy theory trotted out when things aren't going your way.
                Big surprise that it's Breitbart and friends who keeps blowing this dogwhistle.

It's about as real as the Illuminati.

Comment

• "the Trump administration was being hit by national security leaks 'on a nearly daily basis' and at a far higher rate than its predecessors encountered"
                  - United States Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs

Comment

• That's what happens when half of the administration is incompetent and the other half doesn't want to be there.
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

I know that it is tempting to judge everyone according to the stanrds of your own side.

But no, Liberals are not the other sides version of Trumpists.

In contrast to Trumpists, who have no problems with letting their "heroes" (like Trump) get away without any punishment,
                      liberals usually seek equal treatment for everyone.

Which is why, for example, in those sexual harrasment cases most of the liberals who were accused took consequences, or were pressured by other liberals to take consequences (and qui their positions/jobs).
                      Totally in contrast the reaction of Trumpists when some of their heroes were accused of sexual harrassment (like Trump or Moore) ...
                      no word by Trumpists that they should take consequences (and withdraw from candidacy / position) ... instead they were very busy in engaging victim blaming (painting the vitims as liars or women of rather dubious morals) or making up conspiracy theories (as, obviously, if one of their "heroes" is accused, this can only be liberals lies, no matter how many witnesses there are ... in contrast to when a liberal is accused, in which case the accusations always must be true, even if it is just a rumor that someone heard from someone who knew someone that knew someone else, who claimed it happened))
                      yup

Comment

• Yup
                        Exhibit A Kidiot.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Conservatives aren't sexual deviants. Liberals just make false accusations. They do this all damn day long, so it's a proven fact.

Comment

• Hillary should be in jail... But she wont go to jail for her part in lying us into war with Iraq or 'interventions' into Libya and Syria, but it looks like she set up her own server and the Russians hacked into it. My God, how could the Democrats run her for Prez? I hope she does get prosecuted, we put people in jail for pot and she gets away will all that crap? LOCK HER UP!

Comment

• Well, Republicans set a deadline for the DoJ and FBI to turn over all requested documents. It's tomorrow. If they don't turn over documents they will be held in contempt of court, ... just like Eric Holder. Of course, Eric Holder is still running around acting like a jack ass.

Comment

Conservatives aren't sexual deviants. Liberals just make false accusations. They do this all damn day long, so it's a proven fact.
                                Right on cue.

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X