The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Already did. I also expected your thread ****ting
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Refuting the sources that you obviously didn't even read is only thread ****ting in Kidland.
      And you can expect it every time you do it. Kidiot.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Maybe you're in the wrong thread. Nah just thread ****ting again.

Comment

• Maybe you're at the wrong site. Nah, just being a kidiot again.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Maybe you're in the wrong country

Comment

• Maybe you're in the wrong bathroom

Comment

• I guess we'll have to have a neutral observer determine that.
                Any bets that they will confirm I'm in the right country and you're a kidiot?
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I know I'm in the right country. You buddies want to move to Canada: lol:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    I know I'm in the right country. You buddies want to move to Canada: lol:
                    Evidence to the jury. Definitely a Kidiot.

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• All that's left is for you to claim to be a Republican

Comment

• Are you a registered Republican? Do you donate to the party? Do you vote in every Republican primary? I do all those things.
                        Thinking like you is not required? So your definition probably needs a reality check.

Did you have to take a test to see if you were one before you could register? Assuming you're registered since you're passing judgement on others. I assume it wasn't required. It certainly isn't required before they take my money.
                        Last edited by rah; December 26, 2017, 15:13.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm a conservative. You're obviously a pinko liberal.

Comment

• Eight people have been either fired, demoted or transferred or in the case of McCabe retiring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              I'm a conservative. You're obviously a pinko liberal.
                              You are a Trumpster ... that may be considered a subgroup of conservatives, but still is distinct from all other conservatives
                              (just like P is a subgroup of NP, but NP is not equal to P)
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I love that the Kidiot believes that all the millions of Republicans share his views exactly or they're not really Republicans. The Kidiot is the ultimate Judge of purity.
                                Even dumber then when Ben gets to determine if a person is a Catholic or not based solely on some posts on the internet.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X