The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Both sides utilize "us vs them." That's not authoritarian. Plus, populism is focused on Washington. It basically breaks down to "don't tread on me." Most people didn't have a problem with your Great Society until the riots started and the Counter-culture started attacking them.
    Under Obama there was a lot of cooperation going on between liberals and conservatives.
    Totally contrary to the "behind closed doors" machinations with no bipartisan efforts at all, that the GOP now prefers that Trump plays PotUS.

Likewise, one can say for sure that the "us vs. them" wavce that Trump (totally intentionally) creates among his followers dwarves every rivality that GOP and Democrats had before Trump
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Under Obama there was a lot of cooperation going on between liberals and conservatives.
      Totally contrary to the "behind closed doors" machinations with no bipartisan efforts at all, that the GOP now prefers that Trump plays PotUS.

Likewise, one can say for sure that the "us vs. them" wavce that Trump (totally intentionally) creates among his followers dwarves every rivality that GOP and Democrats had before Trump
      Totally made up fake news. Trump is trying to work with democrats. They are calling for his impeachment. Facts.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Totally made up fake news. Trump is trying to work with democrats. They are calling for his impeachment. Facts.
        You are always so gifted in making jokes
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• You have to be smoking something if you think democrats are trying to work together.

Comment

• McCabe waited up until one week from the election to recuse himself from the Hillary investigation, so in effect he didn't really recuse himself.

Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released Justice Department recordsshowing that FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe did not recuse himself from the investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s unsecure, non-government email server until Tuesday, November 1, 2016, one week prior to the presidential election. The Clinton email probe was codenamed “Midyear Exam.”

While working as Assistant Director in Charge of the Washington Field Office, McCabe controlled resources supporting the investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s email scandal. An October 2016 internal FBI memorandum labeled “Overview of Deputy Director McCabe’s Recusal Related To Dr. McCabe’s Campaign for Political Office,” details talking points about McCabe’s various potential conflicts of interest, including the FBI’s investigation of Clinton’s illicit server, which officially began in July 2015:

While at [Washington Field Office] did Mr. McCabe provide assistance to the Clinton investigation?

After the referral was made, FBI Headquarters asked the Washington Field Office for personnel to conduct a special investigation. McCabe was serving as [Assistant Director] and provided personnel resources. However, he was not told what the investigation was about. In February 2016 McCabe became Deputy Director and began overseeing the Clinton investigation.

The Overview also shows if asked whether McCabe played any role in his wife’s campaign, the scripted response was: “No. Then-[Assistant Director] McCabe played no role, attended no events and did not participate in fundraising or support of any kind.”

In June 2017, Circareported that social media photos showed “McCabe wearing a T-shirt supporting his wife’s campaign during a public event and then posting a photo on social media urging voters to join him in voting for his wife.” The Justice Department IG is investigating whether McCabe properly disclosed payments to his wife’s campaign on his ethics report, as well as possible Hatch Act violations.

The Overview attempts to deflect concerns regarding the timing of the announcement of Mrs. McCabe’s candidacy in mid-March 2015, fast on the heels of Clinton’s illicit server becoming public knowledge.

The news that Clinton used a private email server broke March 2, 2015. Five days later, former Clinton Foundation board member and Democrat party fundraiser, Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe met with the McCabes to recruit her for a run for the state Senate. She announced her candidacy on March 12. Soon afterward, McAuliffe-aligned political groups donated nearly $700,000 (40% of the campaign’s total funds) to McCabe’s wife for her campaign. Around that time, Gov. McAuliffe would also come under criminal investigation by the FBI.

An April 29, 2015, document titled “Protocol regarding Potential Conflicts of Interest” sent from the Washington Field Office to various FBI officials – and self-approved by McCabe – indicates that he was “consulting with individuals within the Washington Field Office and [FBI headquarters]” prior to the announcement of his wife’s political campaign:

In March 2015, Dr. Jill McCabe announced her candidacy for Virginia State Senate. Dr. McCabe is the wife of Washington Field Office ADIC Andrew McCabe. Prior to Dr. McCabe’s official announcement, the [assistant director] consulted with individuals within [Washington Field Office] and [FBI headquarters] to identify limitations on his participation in her campaign and to identify areas where Dr. McCabe’s campaign may present potential conflicts of interest for the ADIC in WFO investigations and operations. [Emphasis added]

While this same document advises against McCabe’s involvement in “all public corruption investigations” concerning the state of Virginia during the campaign, no restrictions are advised in his involvement in Virginia cases following the campaign or his involvement with the Clinton email investigation. Also, it advises with respect to other conflicts of interest the Washington Field Office “will assess all other matters on a case-by-case basis,” and provide a “protocol” for their examination, which would be reviewed by a subordinate of McCabe’s, the Chief Division Counsel.

“The FBI is compromised. Mr. McCabe should have been nowhere near the Hillary Clinton investigations,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “That he saw fit to recuse himself only days before the election further demonstrates the FBI’s Clinton email investigation was a sham. No wonder it took a year and a federal lawsuit to get these records. It is well past time for the Justice Department to reopen the Clinton email investigation.”

Comment

• Hillary Clinton emails on Anthony Weiner's computer MARKED "CLASSIFIED!" People are going to start going down.

Guest post by Joe Hoft Chris Farrell, the Director of Investigations and Research at Judicial Watch, was a guest on FOX News last night to discuss the portion of Huma Abedin’s es that were released by the State Department yesterday.

Comment

• And I'll bet that just like everything before on this, no one will see any jail time.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Accountability is for.........Accountants!
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My wife and I settled on The Accountant (Ben Affleck) as our NYE movie tonight. Not exactly a celebratory vibe (we usually go comedy, romance, or heist/caper flick), but actually pretty good. Very different from - and imho better than - what I expected.

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                    And I'll bet that just like everything before on this, no one will see any jail time.
                    Have any elites ever gone to jail?

Comment

• Not usually, but you were the one that said people were going down. I just stated it was unlikely.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Except for the "Designated Fall Guys"
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                          Not usually, but you were the one that said people were going down. I just stated it was unlikely.
                          I've heard republicans say that Hillary shouldn't go to prison, no matter what, so you might be right this time.

Comment

• She's already been punished. She got beat by an asshat. What could be worse.

Going after the losing candidate would set a bad precedent. Unless it was something really serious.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The Repubs talk about Hillary to keep the Dems in line... Go after Trump and they go after Hillary, and they both probably deserve some jail time.

Comment

Working...
                              X