Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah View Post

Thank you. This one made my morning
    Shadowplay originally posted it over at IALS.
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

The FBI not ... but the GOP Senators, Congressmen and surely also most Trumpists ... either this or they will dismiss any evidencxe that gets presented to them as fake news
      Another accusation ....

Actually the Democrats are trying to stop us from finding out how the FBI conducted this investigation ... and you are just fine with that, aren't you?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• That's 'cause they're still conducting it.
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
          That's 'cause they're still conducting it.

Comment

• Times up ...., or else.

Comment

• Or else what fat boy?
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

If they prove that Trump colluded with Putin do you think the FBI will say he didn't intend to?
                If they do, then make a statement that they are reopening the investigation right before 2020 elections and Trump loses, I’ll be ok with that

Comment

Times up ...., or else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    Or else what fat boy?
                    You lose more elections.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

If they do, then make a statement that they are reopening the investigation right before 2020 elections and Trump loses, I’ll be ok with that
                      If only Hillary were in prison.

Comment

So far she has done less to endanger the emerican security, than Donnie has in his 1.5 years as PotUS
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Oh, so you think it's fine to imprison innocent people as long as they are dems ?
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Yeah, when it's trump "WE NEED PROOF because we don't know"
                            When it's Hillary, "no prosecution is necessary because we just know"

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post

Oh, so you think it's fine to imprison innocent people as long as they are dems ?
                              I want her to have a fair trial, then be sent up the river.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

So far she has done less to endanger the emerican security, than Donnie has in his 1.5 years as PotUS
                                Wait ... are you talking about collusion?

Comment

Working...
                                X