Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "How can there be no pretext?"

How can there be no Easter Bunny?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Christopher Wray has nothing to do with this that I know of, although idk if he is the man to fix things.

He didn't appoint Mueller, Rosenstein did. First Rosenstein wrote a letter recommending that Comey be fired. Then AFTER TRUMP FIRED COMEY, he appointed Mueller. Plus, Rosenstein should have recused himself since he is a potential witness for this case. He was asked why he hasn't recused himself by a Senator at the hearing and he didn't give a legit answer. He is likely to be impeached if he keeps obstructing and stonewalling. He is a corrupt POS.

Comment

• If you actually read the article I posted ...

The FBI team pounced on what it saw as an opportunity as soon as Pagewrote a letter to then-FBI Director James Comeycomplaining about the “completely false” leak.

“At a minimum, the letter provides us a pretext to interview,” Strzok wrote to Lisa Page on Sept. 26, 2016.
        IOW, they planned to fool people into thinking they had a real pretext.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          ... He is likely to be impeached if he keeps obstructing and stonewalling. He is a corrupt POS.
          Edited for correctness:
          He is likely to be impeached if Muellers investigation gets any closer to the president. The GOP government under Trump is a corrupt POS
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Edited for correctness:
            He is likely to be impeached if Muellers investigation gets any closer to the president. The GOP government under Trump is a corrupt POS

Comment

• pchang
              pchang commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice job recycling. Next thing you know, you will acknowledge climate change is due to human activity.

• All you want to talk about is YOUR pretext for ending a totally legitimate investigation into Russian meddling in our 2016 election. As stated previously, there is no doubt among the FBI, CIA, and NSA that significant meddling occurred. That investigation has unearthed numerous crimes, with a ton more information still not public.

All I want - and what every American should want - is for the factual results of that investigation to be made public and followed to their logical, legal conclusion.

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The reason the Trumpanzees are so scared is because deep down, in that last part of their brain which still functions, they know Trump has committed a lot of crimes. They are afraid that when those crimes are exposed then they too will also be exposed as the fools so many people have correctly called them for so long.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, it's tough to admit when you've been conned.

• Kidlicious
                Kidlicious commented
                Editing a comment
                No. I derive great joy in knowing that Trump is going to come out of this shinning so bright.

• Broken_Erika
                Broken_Erika commented
                Editing a comment
                Indeed; "A Shining Example".........

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
              All you want to talk about is YOUR pretext for ending a totally legitimate investigation into Russian meddling in our 2016 election. As stated previously, there is no doubt among the FBI, CIA, and NSA that significant meddling occurred. That investigation has unearthed numerous crimes, with a ton more information still not public.

All I want - and what every American should want - is for the factual results of that investigation to be made public and followed to their logical, legal conclusion.

I hope they have doubt, because there is no proof that Russia meddled in our election. Rational people doubt until they have proof.

You want an investigation to continue that was started unethically and without pretext by anti-Trump FBI agents, and is now being conducted by a special counsel that should have been appointed with a limited scope so that his investigation would appear constitutional and legit.

NO EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD NOT WANT THAT.

Comment

• Only meat heads like you are claiming there is no proof that Russia meddled in our election. There is ton's of proof that they did.
                Now, whether the Trumpster or somebody in his campaign actually colluded with them, that's another story.
                But to claim that there is no proof that Russia meddled is just proving how blind you are.
                Just keep sipping that Alt Right kool aid... but from reading your posts, you are swimming in it
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Must watch CNN

Comment

• Yep.. I watch CNN... FOX... and MANY NEWS SOURCES. Those on the right, left and in the middle.
                    I read many different newspapers, magazines and websites, and again, those on the right left and in the middle.
                    I make up my own mind based on all the different pieces of information.
                    Unlike you, who just parrots alt right crap without even understanding it...

Maybe if you actually thought for yourself, you wouldn't sound as stupid as all the crap you post.

So stop just sprouting nonsense and pulling stuff out of your ass and maybe even cite your over the top claims with some actual facts.
                    Maybe you might actually learn something and think for yourself.

But everybody here knows that will never happen... And that's why you are Kidiot
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Where did you get "there's lots of proof that Russia meddled in our election" then? Sounds like CNN.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You're just not capable of civil discourse, are you? Look, you asked for non-CNN sources saying there was Russian meddling in the election. Of course there's more convincing evidence in other reports, but hey, I was trying to be nice. So I went to the trouble of providing Fox links, which presumably you have some degree of trust in. Your correct response is, "Hm, hadn't seen that. Thanks." Or similar. Instead, all I get is ranting about indictments.

So much for being nice.

• Proteus_MST
                        Proteus_MST commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You consider the PotUS your friend?
                        You really should be more carefully in selecting your friends.

Friends of Misterf PotUS often enugh get thrown under the bus if Mr. Preident gets any advantages out of it ... or get discarded as soon as they lost their use for Mister President

• Kidlicious
                        Kidlicious commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Seriously? Nothing uncivil about my response.

• Sounds like you have no clue what you are talking about... as usual
                      But that's to be expected from Kidiot

Maybe you should actually read or view something intelligent and come back when you actually know enough to have a real discussion instead of just making stuff up or parroting your alt right sites.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Second, Russian individuals is not RUSSIA. Good Night!
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• 12 more witches indicted

The dozen allegedly used spear phishing emails and malware and hacked voter data on a state website.
                          Blah

Comment

Working...
                          X