The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    We're just going to call the second woman a liar, and every subsequent woman a liar since the Left has called Kavanaugh a liar and a rapist.
    oh how childish.

Are you still up Roy Moore's ass too?

Oh and Kavanaugh is a liar and rapist.

​​​​​
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• You forgot "drunken, degenerate gambler", Giancarlo.

Comment

We're just going to call the second woman a liar, and every subsequent woman a liar since the Left has called Kavanaugh a liar and a rapist.
        Hope you don't expect anyone to act surprised.
        If GOP politicians/candidates are accused of sexual misdemeanors, the standard tactic of the New GOP (tm) of Trump is, to call their accusers liars and/or smear them.

There is no interest whatsoever in GOP politicians (or Trumpists) to take female accusers of GOP politicians/candidates serious and actually investigate the accusations in order to find out the truth
        Last edited by Proteus_MST; September 24, 2018, 16:59.
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• A fourth woman has come forward.

Drunken drug addict rapist indeed.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Hope you don't expect anyone to act surprised.
            If GOP politicians/candidates are accused of sexual misdemeanors, the standard tactic of the New GOP (tm) of Trump is, to call their accusers liars and/or smear them.

There is no interest whatsoever in GOP politicians (or Trumpists) to take female accusers of GOP politicians/candidates serious and actually investigate the accusations in order to find out the truth
            A lot of people are going to call liberals liars. I don't care if you are shocked or not.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

A lot of people are going to call liberals liars. I don't care if you are shocked or not.
              Some. Not a lot. Some. Stupid people mostly.

Comment

It doesn't actually matter to the GOP politicians if the accusers are liberals or conservatives.

I remember that a few of the accusers of Roy Moore actually were registered republicans.

Didn't matter to Trump, his GOP politicians or the trumpist fanboys/-girls ...
                the republican accusers were not treated better than the non republican ones.

Honor, justice or truth don't matter to Trumps GOP ... only political gains
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

It doesn't actually matter to the GOP politicians if the accusers are liberals or conservatives.

I remember that a few of the accusers of Roy Moore actually were registered republicans.

Didn't matter to Trump, his GOP politicians or the trumpist fanboys/-girls ...
                  the republican accusers were not treated better than the non republican ones.

Honor, justice or truth don't matter to Trumps GOP ... only political gains
                  No. You're the lying liberal that says that a ***** hat wearer is telling the truth even though no witnesses corroborate her story and the defendant has evidence that also doesn't corroborate her story. PLUS she doesn't want to prove her case. She is asking to be called a liar. BUT YOU STILL BELIEVE HER!

Comment

No. You're the lying liberal that says that a ***** hat wearer is telling the truth even though no witnesses corroborate her story and the defendant has evidence that also doesn't corroborate her story. PLUS she doesn't want to prove her case. She is asking to be called a liar. BUT YOU STILL BELIEVE HER!

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

Some. Not a lot. Some. Stupid people mostly.
                      Only about 30-40% of the American electorate
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

that a ***** hat wearer
                        Yes Kid respects woman.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

Only about 30-40% of the American electorate
                          If you count all registered voters, barely 22% from what I have heard. The problem is a majority don't even vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

If you count all registered voters, barely 22% from what I have heard. The problem is a majority don't even vote.
                            Considering their choices most of the time.........
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• I happen to be pragmatic and pick the best possible route. If America had a truly multiparty parliamentary system, turnout and interest would be higher of course.

Comment

• Mark Stein says that the Swamp is so bad that it's in the President's best interest to keep Rosenstein on and just tweet on him like he does Sessions.

Comment

Working...
                                X