The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Dunno what Lisa Page has testified ... but AFAIK she is no part of the Mueller investigation anymore since almost 1.5 years
    (i.e. since republicans openly complained about the texts between her and Strzok)

Therefore she cannot know what evidence Mueller has uncovered since then
    (i.e. during a time that Mueller found out lots of republican witches around Trump and got them to sing)
    Talking about March 2017. No evidence. I just told you. Don't believe me look it up.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
      In Kidiotland
      All liberals... guilty, there is all this proof we don't know about it
      Trump and the Trumpettes... all innocent, even if they plead guilty because all the evidence is fake news
      You're ignorant so you insult informed people. What do we call that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Talking about March 2017. No evidence. I just told you. Don't believe me look it up.
        Well, I talk about December 2018 ... lots of investigating has been going on between March 2017 and December 2018
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• You can't follow or what?

Comment

• The piece from March 2017.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You're ignorant so you insult informed people. What do we call that?
              A typical Kidiot response, an insult...
              It's a FACT that you disbelieve Liberals and believe whatever come out of Trumpland
              Usually providing no proof to back up your statements
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

A typical Kidiot response, an insult...
                It's a FACT that you disbelieve Liberals and believe whatever come out of Trumpland
                Usually providing no proof to back up your statements
                It's a fact that. ...
                1) Page testified that they had no evidence.
                2) You are ignorant of that.
                3) You are too stupid and lazy to correct that.

Comment

• Blah Blah Blah... just more insults
                  Why don't you actually DISCUSS stuff instead of just responding with insults
                  Because one more time, you ALWAYS support/believe the Trumpettes and always claim that the liberals are lying or making stuff up or are guilty
                  And THAT is a FACT
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I am discussing stuff. I'm going to write a post on that piece. Why don't you discuss stuff?

Comment

• The part regarding Flynn is near the end.
                      The concerns about the contacts were cemented by a series of phone calls between Mr. Kislyak and Michael T. Flynn, who had been poised to become Mr. Trump’s national security adviser. The calls began on Dec. 29, shortly after Mr. Kislyak was summoned to the State Department and informed that, in retaliation for Russian election meddling, the United States was expelling 35 suspected Russian intelligence operativesand imposing other sanctions. Mr. Kislyak was irate and threatened a forceful Russia response, according to people familiar with the exchange.

But a day later, Mr. Putin said his government would not retaliate, prompting a Twitter post from Mr. Trump praising the Russian president — and puzzling Obama White House officials.

On Jan. 2, administration officials learned that Mr. Kislyak — after leaving the State Department meeting — called Mr. Flynn, and that the two talked multiple times in the 36 hours that followed. American intelligence agencies routinely wiretap the phones of Russian diplomats, and transcripts of the calls showed that Mr. Flynn urged the Russians not to respond, saying relations would improve once Mr. Trump was in office, according to multiple current and former officials.
                      Three things to remember ...
                      1) The Obama administration was unmasking people in the Trump team at this point.
                      2) They had no evidence of collusion, according to Lisa Page's testimony before Congress.
                      3) The journalist is getting all this from the Obama administration.

So I bolded the second part because it's a lie. This wasn't a routine surveillance of a Russian. They were spying. We know that now, but we didn't know that yet.

So officials in the Obama administration are lying to the media to spin a narrative that the Trump campaign is colluding with Russia. That's what's really happening here.

The reason I bolded the first part is the same reason. It's a lie and we know that now. They had been spying already and they had no evidence. So they had no "concerns" that were "cemented."

Here's what happen. They are trying to spin a narrative that people in the Trump campaign are colluding with Russia so they need to get stories in the press of people in the Trump campaign talking to Russians. They also need to take Flynn out (so to speak), because Flynn knows a lot of ****.

So they expelled Russian diplomats while Flynn is out of the country (so they can record Flynn without letting the public know that they were unmasking). They know Kislyak will call Flynn to see what's up. Flynn is on vacation so probably consuming adult beverages. Flynn tells him not to worry about it. And what do you expect him to say?

Now this part isn't in the piece. Right before this Pence did an interview where he was asked if people in the Trump campaign were talking to Russians, which is a stupid question. But Pence gave a stupid answer. He said, "No" and didn't say that there is nothing wrong with people talking to Russians.

So then the FBI interviews Flynn. Maybe he was drunk and didn't remember something, or maybe he lied to not cause Pence a problem. At any rate, he didn't have a problem except for being fired. (big problem though). No one at the FBI was going to charge him with a crime. Five people said that he didn't commit a crime by lying. But then Mueller charged him? Why? Of course all the conspiracy theorists thought it was because Mueller knew something. Well Mueller has just recommended no jail for him.

Here's the point. Flynn didn't contact any Russians. Russians didn't contact Flynn to conspire with him. A Russian contacted Flynn because of an action taking by the Obama administration. They expelled those diplomats. Why? Because Russians meddled in our election? They meddle in everything. We meddle in elections. A lot of people do. Tell me one other time another country tried to influence an election and their diplomats were expelled.

Comment

• You claim that the bolded part is a lie but don't show any reason why this should be the case.

And don't say:
                        Because the intelligence commitee of the House says so.
                        We now know that the so called "investigation" of the intelligence commitee of the House of representatives was biased to no end.
                        That`s why they falsely claimed that there is nothing to investigate and prematurely ended the investigation without actually investigating anything at all.
                        The house "russia investigation" was no more than a sham to whitewash Donnie
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• So then the FBI interviews Flynn. Maybe he was drunk and didn't remember something, or maybe he lied to not cause Pence a problem.
                          God, are you even listening to yourself. How complicated do you have to make it to fit your theory?
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The Clinton Conspiracy.
                            Directed by M. Night Shyamalan.
                            Now on Breitbart and Fox News.
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                              You claim that the bolded part is a lie but don't show any reason why this should be the case.

And don't say:
                              Because the intelligence commitee of the House says so.
                              We now know that the so called "investigation" of the intelligence commitee of the House of representatives was biased to no end.
                              That`s why they falsely claimed that there is nothing to investigate and prematurely ended the investigation without actually investigating anything at all.
                              The house "russia investigation" was no more than a sham to whitewash Donnie

When they say that they spied on Flynn because of routine surveillance and we know that it's because they unmasked the Trump team we have a reason to say that's a lie. Again, what is wrong with you?

Comment

• You are not very bright. Flynn was talking to the Russian ambassador who is always under surveillance because he runs a ton of Russian intelligence operations in the US. Yes, if you call foreign agents who are being surveilled then you will be recorded as every call involving the foreign agent is being recorded. No, that is not illegal, genius.

Next time do not telephone Russian agents and discuss how Trumpykins wants to conspire with them to break the law. When caught especially don't lie to the FBI when they come to ask you about said criminal conspiracy involving foreign agents.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X