The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just like Hillary I suppose.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      I know you believe all that crap. Because you're stupid.
      If all you are going to post is insults... you won't be posting much longer.
      HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO BE WARNED.
      And frankly, if you want to make a smart ass response to this, you won't be posting much longer either

Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
        If all you are going to post is insults... you won't be posting much longer.
        HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO BE WARNED.
        And frankly, if you want to make a smart ass response to this, you won't be posting much longer either
        Why don't you at least have some self respect or I'm going to ignore you.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I predict a holiday vacation for our precious Kidiot.

Kid's answer to anyone that pawns him on a daily basis. He just puts them on ignore.

He's as big a coward as Trump.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Is it even possible to put Admins/Mods on Ignore?

AFAIK this option generally is switched off in forums
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Comey said under oath that he didn't know who told him about Steele, and he didn't know anything about him. How is that possible for the FBI director? Not likely. If you still don't think they are covering up wrong doing IDK what to tell you. Also, they can't even get Rosenstein to testify IDK how he gets away with that. I guess the Ds just cover for him.

Comment

• Comey had a duty to verify that information. He signed off on that, that he did. So testifying that he didn't verify it could be trouble.

Comment

• Analysis: “Verification” of the dossier is crucial. Intel sources say presenting a single unverified fact to the FISA court violates FBI’s strict Woods Procedures installed to prevent the FBI from obtaining wiretaps based on false or questionable information... (continued)
                  ...There seems to be no recognition by Comey or anyone else of these important FBI rules (Woods Procedures) or how the FBI apparently violated them.
                  Comey says he doesn’t know if the FBI has a legal duty to present to the court any evidence indicating the target may be innocent, but he says as a matter of “trust,” the FBI should tell the court about strengths and flaws of the evidence (p. 132).
                  Sharyl Attkisson

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    Comey is going to pay for this.
                    Comey flat-out refused to answer some questions dealing with the investigation now led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
                    From the cradle of the FBI Academy, FBI agents are taught to always maintain the confidentiality of investigations, sources and methods. Keeping a low profile goes with the job, so it’s unusual to see former FBI agents criticize FBI leadership.
                    Comey wont answer questions from Trump's lawyers about how he was investigated? For shame!

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

Comey wont answer questions from Trump's lawyers about how he was investigated? For shame!
                      Trump's lawyers? It's Congress.

You missed it. By saying that he didn't verify the evidence he admitted to a crime. That means that he lied to the FISA court.

Comment

• They're lawyers and they support Trump. Was Devin Nunes "Congress" when he was spilling the beans to the Trumpets in the WH?

you didn't link your article, but I probably did miss it.

I need to re-read the points the author makes, there does appear some damage to Comey if the IG got mad at him

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                          They're lawyers and they support Trump. Was Devin Nunes "Congress" when he was spilling the beans to the Trumpets in the WH?

you didn't link your article, but I probably did miss it.

I need to re-read the points the author makes, there does appear some damage to Comey if the IG got mad at him
                          They are Congress because it's a felony to lie to Congress.

Unmasking was an abuse of power. They had no probably cause. I assume that you don't care if police spy on you without probable cause.

Comment

• https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...44553478189995

It's the first thing I think when you google Sharyl Attkisson. Me not providing a link is not an excuss.

Comment

• Alternative views:
                              Having seen Kid's blind repetition of GOP talking points about the latest Comey hearing and what it supposedly reveals, I thought I'd post another GOP view on the matter. Here's a column by insider and media strategist Kurt Bardella.

In a last-ditch effort to use their power to undermine special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of President Donald Trump and his campaign, Republicans on the House oversight and judiciary committees held a standoff with former FBI Director James Comey that culminated in a closed-door transcribed interview on Friday.
                              House Republicans are using their final weeks in the majority to do everything they can to undermine Mueller’s probe into potential collusion between Trump and Russia during the 2016 presidential election. As someone who spent five years working at the Oversight Committee, I can tell you that to engage in this type of hyper-partisan activity just weeks before transitioning out of power is an extraordinary abuse of the committee’s authority. And the fact that such a proceeding occurred behind closed doors, out of the public eye, tells you all you need to know about why this is happening at this particular moment.
                              It wasn’t that long ago that House Oversight Republicans like my former boss Darrell Issa (Calif.), Trey Gowdy (S.C.) and Jim Jordan (Ohio) just couldn’t say enough about transparency and the American people’s “right to know.” But now, those same Republicans are content to conduct the American people’s business out of their watchful eye.
                              Reading the transcript of the exchanges between Republicans and Comey, it’s clear why they didn’t want any of this on camera.

Despite new filings from this week revealing unprecedented criminal conduct between Trump and his closest advisers, Gowdy, the Oversight Committee chairman, posed to Comey a series of questions about his knowledge of pro-Hillary Clinton text messages between his subordinates ― questions rooted not in facts but in completely fictitious scenarios.
                              Gowdy then transitioned into a line of questioning meant to entice Comey into revealing details about the FBI’s counterintelligence investigations into Russia, even though doing so would directly impede the ongoing Mueller probe. For that entirely valid reason, legal counsel made it clear that “anything that goes to the special counsel’s investigation would be off limits.” And yet Republicans like Issa, and later Trump himself, whined to the media about Comey’s refusal to actively obstruct the ongoing investigation.
                              From the onset, it was clear that the purpose of this interview was to extract information from Comey about the Mueller probe and to selectively weaponize his responses in order to undermine his credibility. Comey’s unwillingness to fall for the Republicans’ trap illustrates how overmatched they were against him ― which, again, is why they wanted this to happen behind closed doors.
                              One of the most insightful exchanges occurred when Gowdy asked Comey: “Who at the FBI has the authority to launch a counterintelligence investigation into a major political campaign, and would that eventually have to be approved by you?”
                              Comey’s response ― “I don’t know for a variety of reasons. I’ve never encountered a circumstance where an investigation into a political campaign was launched” ― was a stark reminder that even to the former FBI director, the investigation and credible allegations of Trump’s cooperation with Russia are truly unprecedented.
                              In their desperation to try and save the president from Mueller, Republicans, who are planning to bring Comey back for another day of closed-door questioning on Dec. 17, are running the risk of giving Comey and committee Democrats an opportunity to rehash some of the most troubling moments of Trump’s time in office.
                              Now the founder of Endeavor Strategies, Kurt Bardella previously worked as a spokesperson for Breitbart News, the Daily Caller, Rep. Darrell Issa, Rep. Brian Bilbray and Senator Olympia Snowe. He played an integral role in shaping the U.S. House investigations into the IRS targeting scandal, the State Department’s response to Benghazi, the Department of Justice’s management of Operation Fast and Furious and the implementation of the Affordable Care Act. He has been named one of Washington’s “50 People to Watch” by Politico and “Top 35 under 35” by the DC Republican Party. He is not a fan of Mr. Trump.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Truth:
                                https://medium.com/wordsthatmatter/w...r-726e99434d6c

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X