The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

You are not "reporting." You are copy/pasting, usually without attribution, and almost uniformly from opinion writers on right-wing sites.

If your posts were FACT, the GOP Congress, DOJ, White House, and courts would have acted (especially since many of your posts are several months old).
    Doesn't it just blow your mind that they haven't?
    Again, they are doing things. So is the IG. That's another fact. I don't know why you are saying they aren't doing anything.

That said, the documents should have been declassified already so that we can see them.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Why isn't Mueller doing anything?! Deep derp

Comment

• Mueller is investigating the real crooks. Ya know, the ones that have pleaded guilty. The factual convictions. And the ones to come.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Mueller has indicted more people and gotten more guilty pleas and convictions in a shorter amount of time than any previous special prosecutor.
          Last edited by pchang; December 10, 2018, 23:05.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Mueller is actually a magic word. If you merely say his name in a sentence, the fates will align with you.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• The Democrats in the House have announced that they are ending the investigation into the Witch Hunt when they take over the House Intel Committee. That ought to make all you authoritarians happy while you simultaneously ***** about Trump firing Mueller.

The investigation will be taken up in the Senate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You do know that this is a conspiracy theory right? The Intelligence Committee has seen all the applications, all the classified documents. Your saying that all of them are lying to screw up the Mueller probe. That's a conspiracy theory.

Idk who this guy is that wrote this. He hasn't heen the classified documentshas he? He hasn't interviewed witnesses behind closed doors, has he?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181211_064250.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	9367863

Comment

• The Daily Caller reports:

According to a transcript of Comey’s testimony released on Saturday, the former FBI chief also asserted that it was “not necessary” for the FBI to assess the sources that dossier author Christopher Steele used to compile his report, which was funded by the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign.

“I think I’ve dealt with warrants where you just identify that your primary [confidential informant], or primary source, has subsources, and so long as the court is aware of that phenomenon and that you’re speaking to the reliability of the primary source, to my mind, that’s a totally legit warrant application,” he said.
                  Comey is screwing himself. They have any email chain that proves this is a lie.

Comment

• Well, he is right that he doesn't need to know the source in order to verify something.

Example:
                    I see in a report that person x has beet at time y at location z.

I don't necessarily need to know who was the source of the information. I just need to have access to recordings of surveillance cameras at location z during time y, or have to interview guests/employees who were at location z during time y, in order to verify whether or not person x has been there at this time.
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                      Well, he is right that he doesn't need to know the source in order to verify something.

Example:
                      I see in a report that person x has beet at time y at location z.

I don't necessarily need to know who was the source of the information. I just need to have access to recordings of surveillance cameras at location z during time y, or have to interview guests/employees who were at location z during time y, in order to verify whether or not person x has been there at this time.
                      They don't have anything like that. They don't have primary sources. He's talking nonsense.

Comment

• FBI urged Flynn to talk to agents without a lawyer, led him to believe that he had nothing to worry about.

Comment

• 302 is dated 7 months after interview.

Comment

• Just skimmed over the news, Michael Cohen sentenced to three yrs with Stormy Daniels or something.
                            Blah

Comment

• pchang
                              pchang commented
                              Editing a comment
                              He wishes it was 3 yrs with Stormy Daniels.....

• Aeson
                              Aeson commented
                              Editing a comment
                              At $130k a pop he wouldn’t be getting much out of it

• Cohen sentencing docs out. He was never charged with false statements for statements denying Russian collusion, such as "I was never in Prague." If Mueller had any evidence of collusion he would have charged Cohen with false statements for these.

https://www.realclearinvestigations....in_prague.html

Officials familiar with the case said the proof is in the lack of evidence in the 25 pages of court papers Mueller has filed on Cohen over the past two weeks. The alleged Prague visit is not evident in the plea agreement, the criminal information statement or the sentencing memorandum, none of which contain redactions.

In fact, language in the filings strongly indicates prosecutors have not found evidence to authenticate the Prague rumor, according to people familiar with the case, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive information.

They point to the sentencing memo filed Friday, for starters. On page 5, Mueller stated that Cohen "has provided relevant and truthful information” about "his own contacts with Russian interests during the campaign” to prosecutors in their investigation of Russian election interference. Though Mueller details contacts Cohen made with various Russians, he offers no evidence he contacted Kremlin officials in Prague, as described in the dossier. The Czech city, in fact, is not cited in any of his filings, though Moscow, St. Petersburg, Davos and other cities are.

Prosecutors corroborated the information Cohen provided about his Russia contacts with evidence — including travel records — they seized from him.

In addition, Cohen pleaded guilty last month to a single count of providing false testimony to Congress related to a Moscow real estate venture – which suggests there was no reason for him to correct his September 2017 statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee claiming, “I have never in my life been to Prague or to anywhere in the Czech Republic.”

In that same sworn testimony, Cohen also categorically denied plotting with Russian officials to hack the election.

"I have never engaged with, been paid by, paid for, or conversed with any member of the Russian Federation or anyone else to hack or interfere with the election,” Cohen told the Senate. "I emphatically state that I had nothing to do with any Russian involvement in our electoral process.”

He added that he saw “not a hint of anything” that demonstrated Trump’s involvement in Russian interference in the election, either.

Comment

• Judge Sullivan has demanded all revisions to the Flynn 302s. Immediately.

Comment

Working...
                              X