No announcement yet.

The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some guy on CNN said Whitaker is a hitman sent by Trump to take Mueller out. Damn, don't make it sound cool.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• The real reason they are afraid of Whitaker is that he had publicly stated that there is probable cause to investigate the Clinton Foundation, appoint Special Counsel. There is no probable cause to investigate the President.

Comment

• There is no probable cause to investigate the President.
        His belief of this is why he got the job. To believe otherwise is, just plain silly. So of course we know that's how Kid thinks.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Rah, you have gone too far and I think you owe Kidicious an apology. If you do not apologize I will have to contact Ming, and I know him much better than you do.

I await your response...
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Pass that Doob.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Mueller’s assembled constituents—from spies to political operatives, and from the press to big data/big business—must look something like what some on the left as well as the right have called the “Deep State,” a sinister-sounding phrase conjuring up dark images of cutthroat Turkish paramilitary operatives. But that’s not really what happened here—even the top spooks involved in Russiagate, like former CIA director John Brennan, have spent most of their careers inside Washington mastering nothing darker than the bureaucratic arts of ass-covering and blame-mongering. These are the Beltway insiders whose privileges Trump threatened on the campaign trail. Sure, they told each other, what Trump said about immigrants was rotten. But the real issue was that Trump—a vulgar businessman, a bestselling author with a short attention-span who never read a book in his life—had denigrated them, honorable civil servants and reputable journalists who answer to a higher calling than a reality TV star. He called us losers. And then he declared that the Obama administration and the intelligence community were spying on him. As an intelligence bureaucrat who was never held accountable for the enormous public failure that the Hatfill case represented, Robert Mueller was the natural choice to be the public face of a campaign designed to protect the interests of an unaccountable ruling class. The range of his inquiry is dictated not by the ostensible purpose of his appointment, but by the nature and scope of the abuses and crimes he’s covering up. Should the wheels of the Mueller probe ever stop grinding, his entire constituency immediately becomes vulnerable. The public will understand what happened, who’s responsible, and who covered it up. That’s why the investigation can’t stop; it can only keep expanding. Let Mueller do his work, Democratic and Republican elites chant together, like a mystery cult. We don’t know what Mueller knows. Somewhere, someone must have committed a crime, or told a lie, and then something that Trump did or someone who worked for him did will prove that someone did something, or that someone lied to the people in charge of the cover-up. The problem is that by using the justice system as a political weapon to attack the enemies of the country’s elite, Robert Mueller and his supporters in both parties are confirming what many Americans already believe. That in spite of all the fine rhetoric, we are not all equal under one law. There is in fact a privileged class, a ruling class that sees its own interests as identical with the public good, and never pays a price for its failures, its abuses, and its crimes.
              News that special counselor Robert Mueller has turned his attention to Erik Prince’s January 11, 2017 meeting in the Seychelles with a Russian banker, a Lebanese-American political fixer, and officials from the United Arab Emirates, helps clarify the nature of Mueller’s work. It’s not an investigation that the former director of the Federal Bureau of …

For JR and everyone else that doesn't know why we don't just let the criminal justice system investigate people because they said things that hurt our widdle feewings.

Comment

• Last week a whistleblower's home was raided. This week Mueller recommends no prison sentence for Flynn, but released docs heavily redacted.

Comment

• Yep, the vultures are starting to circle..
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Looks like the defense strategy on Fox is to go full Deep State.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                      Looks like the defense strategy on Fox is to go full Deep State.
                      Ha! I wish. There is undercover video evidence of the Deep State. Don't you wish that you had evidence for your conspiracy theories?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Unlike you, I remember what I post. I don't appreciate you posting lies about me. So either stop that, or quote what you think is a "conspiracy theory" of mine. B1tch.

• Kidlicious
                        Kidlicious commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm not lying about you, you twit. you acused Fox News of pushing the Deep State conspiracy theory. That's a conspiracy theory.

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No. That was not an accusation; it was an observation. I watched as Hannity and his guests talked about THEIR Deep State conspiracy theory, the night the Flynn "no time" recommendation was announced. It's not my theory. I find it laughable, and I certainly don't believe it. Try again, beyotch.

• Emperor Trump has nothing to worry about because he did nothing wrong. There are no charges for Flynn because nothing illegal occurred. There, I am glad to clear this up.

Let's talk about Giancarlo or something now.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• The FBI interviewed Flynn for violating the Logan Act even though no one ever gets prosecuted for that. Why? Who told them to do that? Five leaders in the FBI said that Flynn didn't lie. But Mueller charged him with lying, even though he was interviewed for a violation that Mueller didn't even charge him for, and no one ever was going to charge him.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Um, Flynn pleaded guilty, dear.

• Kidlicious
                          Kidlicious commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Because Mueller threatened to go after his son and he was going bankrupt. I've repeated that almost as many times as you have repeated "He pleaded guilty." Are you playing stupid?

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          No, I'm stating facts. You should try it sometime.

• He pleaded guilty is a verifiable fact. Where is the proof that Mueller threatened to go after his son?
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Kidiot never needs any stink'en proof, he just posts headlines from alt-right sites and rarely even reads the full story
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                            Kidiot never needs any stink'en proof, he just posts headlines from alt-right sites and rarely even reads the full story
                            I guess alt-right means that they care if people are set up and have their lives ruined if they plead guilty, (which doesn't mean they are guilty).

Comment

Working...
                            X