No announcement yet.

The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now according to Kid... Trump is impotent, he can’t even control his own appointed DOJ

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
      So now according to Kid... Trump is impotent, he can’t even control his own appointed DOJ
      He's going to be fired.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

He's going to be fired.
        Trump?
        Lets hope so, better sooner than later
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

They don't take long walks in the moonlight either. They are complicit though, in the biggest political scandal in history.
          That's a fitting description of the current US Administration.
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• I read these Kidicious threads once a week and they basically don't change.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
              I read these Kidicious threads once a week and they basically don't change.
              Except there's more evidence every week. But don't worry about evidence because you're a Democrat. You don't need any stinking evidence.

Comment

The politics of an investigator do not change the facts of the investigation.
                See again: Kenneth Starr.
                See also: Benghazi.
                Oh this didn't age well. Maybe you don't remember this one. Strzok got fired. Remember that? Nothing changes though, eh?

Comment

Let's not forget that Mueller was widely - really, universally - praised by Dems and Repubs alike when he was brought on.
                  Politically motivated character assassination does not change change the relevance of the investigation or its findings.

Trump is so desperate to keep the investigation's results from coming out, he's openly flirting with wars, both in North Korea and now the Middle East. Clearly, he's trying to take a page out of the GWBush playbook, hoping to turn his failing presidency around with a trumped up (oh, the irony of that term) war footing.
                  Another one that didn't age well. Mueller found nothing, because there is nothing. This is a huge abuse of power which blood thirsty people like you cheered on the whole way because your Crooked H lost the election.

After the midterms Mueller's investigation is going to be formally over. They aren't going to release anymore information because there isn't any. But they want people like you to keep drinking the Russia Hoax kool aid. You are going to drink that kool aid till the end boy.

Comment

• Berzerker
                    Berzerker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    you mean Mueller's not corrupt?

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Of course he is. The is no justification for this investigation.

Except there's more evidence every week. But don't worry about evidence because you're a Democrat. You don't need any stinking evidence.
                  You mean just like Donnie needs no evidence for anything in order to make his claims:

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I don't read Mother Jones. You know that. But we're talking about the biggest scandal in history. I have no idea what stupid little thing you are talking about.

Comment

• Even Trump's former attorney said it was not a witch hunt. You'd have to be as dumb as kid to not understand this.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• What gave them probable cause Dinner?

Comment

• In the 178-page court document, DOJ officials said they had “determined that disclosure of redacted information in the Carter Page FISA documents could reasonably be expected to interfere with the pending investigation into Russian election interference."

That rationale has heightened suspicions among congressional investigators that the special counsel is being used to prevent the disclosure of possible FBI abuses and crimes committed during the Russia probe. Opened by the FBI in July 2016, the Russia investigation was taken over by Mueller when Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed him special counsel in 2017.

By the DOJ’s logic, according to one source, the fact that the investigation is ongoing protects it from scrutiny, including the president’s.

Neither the Department of Justice nor the Office of the Special Counsel would respond directly to this charge.

"The obstruction trap was built into the special counsel," a congressional investigator told RCI, speaking, like the two other sources in this article, only on condition of anonymity.  “If Trump fires Mueller, or Rosenstein, or declassifies documents [embarrassing to the FBI] it’s likely to bring an obstruction charge.”

And that would mean double jeopardy for Trump. “Obstruction is the instrument the Democrats are likely to use to impeach Trump if they win the House,” said the congressional source.

The upshot is that the president will likely hold off on declassification,  at least until after the midterms in November, and  congressional investigators are likely to be stymied, at least for now, in their quest to expose what they call Obama-era surveillance abuses.
                          The Mueller probe is being used to cover up abuse and criminal activity. After the midterms Trump is clear to declasify though, so long as Rs keep the Senate.

Comment

• Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos said Friday morning on "Fox & Friends" that he's considering withdrawing the guilty plea he reached with prosecutors for Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Papadopoulos, who pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators, told Brian Kilmeade he now believes there was "tremendous misconduct" by the government in his case.

"Given certain information I learned just yesterday that I can't publicly disclose right now, I'm actually even considering withdrawing my agreement I have come to with the government," he said.

Papa D says he never requested a meeting with Mifsud. Says the company he used to work with, that has ties to Western Intelligence, set it up. Wants immunity. Might withdrawal from plea deal.

Comment

• Well, the GOP lawmakers will use any excuse in ordere to protect Donnie ... color me surprised ... not

Comment

Working...
                              X