• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I answered this.
    Bull****.

Blah

Comment

I answered this. This thread is not about your conspiracy theory. Are you literally retarded?
      To translate it:
      This thread is for all Trumpsters of this Forum (Count = 1, Names = {Kidicious} ) to talk about their conspiracy theories ...
      not for other people to talk abut the real world
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

You are thread ****ting. Why do you think that proves anything? Retarded?
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You are thread ****ting. Why do you think that proves anything? Retarded?
          Impossible task to prove anything to you, as you are only reading fake-news sites with strong GOP bias ... like Fox News or Breitbart
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Go ahead and **** the thread then ******.

Comment

You are thread ****ting.

You and BK are the primary thread ****ters here.
              This thread, and every other thread you post in are obvious examples.

Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Whataboutism

Comment

Whataboutism
                  Blah

Comment

DoJ going through 10,000 emails that Strzok sent to his mistress.
                    you know, I'm surprised an FBI agent much less a bigshot is allowed a mistress... Seems that'd open him up to blackmail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

you know, I'm surprised an FBI agent much less a bigshot is allowed a mistress... Seems that'd open him up to blackmail.
                      Good point.

Comment

• Director Gray was not forth coming today in front of Congress. He refused to cooperate and asked for Congress to have faith in the FBI. For what? No one believes in the collusion conspiracy theory anymore except people who were dropped on their head as a child. The FBI is obstructing justice. They are taking advantage of good will afforded to them by Congress and the American people who just want them to do the right thing, be non-partisan and be worthy of the trust that they are asking for.

Dark day for America. Now I'm sure some disgusting ****s like rah will make some stupid ****ing comments which I will ignore.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          And Don Jr. clained "attorney client privilege" in refusing to answer questions about conversation with his dad. It's straight-up contempt of Congress. And you are equally delusional. Just ranting and repeating the words of your masters. It would be occasionally amusing if you ever had an original thought or insightful point. Hell, even Kenobi occasionally tries to use actual statistics to make his questionable points. All you seem able to manage is cut/paste talking points and name-calling.

• Kidlicious
                          Kidlicious commented
                          Editing a comment
                          People don't have to answer questions. He isn't a public servant. He's an American citizen with rights.

• Kidlicious
                          Kidlicious commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Also, BK will be disappointed to know that I am now the most hated person here because of complaining about corruption in the FBI.

• Well.. if you are just going to post insults in every other post, it will soon be a dark day for you on this site.
                        Learn to discuss things... and not just throw out insults to anybody that disagrees you,
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• EXCLUSIVE: A senior Justice Department official was demoted this week amid an ongoing investigation into his contacts with the opposition research firm responsible for the anti-Trump “dossier,” the department confirmed to Fox News.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                            Well.. if you are just going to post insults in every other post, it will soon be a dark day for you on this site.
                            Learn to discuss things... and not just throw out insults to anybody that disagrees you,
                            Hypocrite

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

ADMIN
                              FIFY

Again, if all you are going to post is insults, you can find some other place that actually likes that.
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                              X