The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    This thread is not about your conspiracy theories dip****s.
    No, the thread is now officially about your stupidity, dip****.
    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post

That's actual Whataboutism ******.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

This thread is not about your conspiracy theories dip****s.
        Ah I understand ... the thread is about your and Trumps conspiracy theories
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

That's actual Whataboutism ******.
          Blah

Comment

Aren't all the threads here officially about that?
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post

Aren't all the threads here officially about that?
              There's a strong tendency towards that at least
              Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Ah I understand ... the thread is about your and Trumps conspiracy theories
                You hate corruption exposed. You only like conspiracy theories hypocrite.

Comment

You hate corruption exposed. You only like conspiracy theories hypocrite.
                  Nope, I love corruption exposed, which is why I hope that Muellers investigation continues to produce evidence against the inner circle around Trump

Or to say it with Trumps words: Drain the swamp
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Nope, I love corruption exposed, which is why I hope that Muellers investigation continues to produce evidence against the inner circle around Trump

Or to say it with Trumps words: Drain he swamp
                    Is that y you're ****ting on this thread?

Comment

Heh, I quoted Trump in this thread ... I thought it would make you more happy to read the words of your master

Comment

To quote even more words of your Master:
                        Proh-ess
                        Jaroozum
                        Internate
                        Diversary
                        Nazeez
                        Nambia

Comment

I would stop ****ting the thread if you want people to believe that you care about corruption.

Comment

I would stop ****ting the thread if you want people to believe that you care about corruption.
                            No need to ... I will just have to let Mueller do his work ... he will drain the swamp

Comment

Just curious, do you just not understand what the Wiki link means or do you willfully gloss over it since you understand all too well?
                              Blah

Comment

Just curious, do you just not understand what the Wiki link means or do you willfully gloss over it since you understand all too well?
                                I answered this. This thread is not about your conspiracy theory. Are you literally retarded?

Comment

Working...
                                X