No announcement yet.

The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no impeachment. No collusion. No obstruction. They did all this to get the power to investigate everything about the President and his business. And there is nothing Trump can do except retaliate.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Kidiot doesn't read what he posts then proceeds to lie about everything. Trump can't do anything, when he is prosecuted in a state under state law dude.

By the way, kidiot, the Trump organization is under investigation by the Manhattan District attorney for criminal activity. Illegal activity.

And when democrats take back Congress, there will be an impeachment.

Next time don't post a trash op/ed piece. Money laundering, bank fraud and tax evasion (all of which occurred in the Trump organization) are crimes, idiot.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        There is no impeachment. ...
        Of course not ... Donnie could shoot someone on the Street in full public view, and the GOP-Members in House and Senate would still vote against impeachment.
        If Obama is the person he shoots, or Hillary, or Maxine Waters, I am sure that he would even be applauded by most Trumpsters
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• When November comes rolling along after more indictments (Donny Jr is next) and after the GOP loses Congress, kidiot will have cold sweats and sleepless nights.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Of course not ... Donnie could shoot someone on the Street in full public view, and the GOP-Members in House and Senate would still vote against impeachment.
            If Obama is the person he shoots, or Hillary, or Maxine Waters, I am sure that he would even be applauded by most Trumpsters
            All of those people should be arrested at this point. Fake news should be shut down.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Obama ran the squeaky-cleanest executive branch of our lifetimes.
              Hillary Clinton is the most investigated politician ever, and has never been arrested or indicted.
              Maxine Waters is a duly elected member of the House of Representatives.

As for your desire to eliminate the free press, that is obviously both unconstitutional and un-American.

All of those people should be arrested at this point. Fake news should be shut down.
            Good idea, but I think that Donnie would put up hefty opposition against shutting down Fox News, Breitbart and the broadcasts by Alex Jones
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Fake news should be shut down.
              You want to shut down and arrest Trump?

Wow. I agree.

Comment

It seems sad to go through life without having to think and just believing what trump tells you. But I guess it's easier for you.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Considering that Sean Hannity does not remind his listeners to breathe, it’s a wonder Kid is still alive.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Just because most probably don't know, Senator McCain gave that fake dossier to the FBI.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180827_185907.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	168.4 KB
ID:	9357977

Comment

• That dossier is turning out to be more fact than anything.

Large swaths of the dossier remain unverified, but much as been revealed over the past year.

Comment

Just because most probably don't know, Senator McCain gave that fake dossier to the FBI.

Comment

• We now have documents that prove that Stehpan Halper invited Russians associated with Putin to meet with members of the Trump campaign.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                              -Jrabbit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Looks like just another Hannity/Limbaugh reacharound from Sara Carter, queen of the unnamed sources. Funny how her stuff never makes it onto the News side of Fox, just near-nightly Hannity conspir-appearances.

We now have documents that prove that Stehpan Halper invited Russians associated with Putin to meet with members of the Trump campaign.

Comment

Working...
                            X