The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

And she was working in Trump's WH and testifying in his impeachment? Now thats the deep state. When she testified did anyone bother asking her about any involvement with Steele?

'Oh, I introduced him to the suspected Russian spy hired by Hillary to feed lies about Trump to the FBI.' I wish I recorded her testimony to see if she danced around questions looking into how the coup operated.
    Yeah. I don't know why Trump's team didn't seem to know this at the time.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Berzerker
      Berzerker commented
      Editing a comment
      maybe I'm wrong, was she in the WH or DoJ

• Kidlicious
      Kidlicious commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the WH

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Says the Trumpette who still believes that Trump won in a landslide and was cheated out of another four years...
    Who cares? The government is as corrupt as hell.

Comment

• Kidlicious
      Kidlicious commented
      Editing a comment
      Edit: Maybe they did. Trump was surrounded by snakes.

• In other words... when the Dems do something bad in your mind, the whole government is corrupt.
    But when Trump tries a coup with his fake election BS, you are totally on board...
    Got it.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

In other words... when the Dems do something bad in your mind, the whole government is corrupt.
      But when Trump tries a coup with his fake election BS, you are totally on board...
      Got it.
      You say it's in my mind even though all the documents have been released proving it but you have this idea that Trump staged a coup in your mind even though it's proven that he didn't.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        So what are you saying? That it was just a group of anarchist traitors who happened to all descend on DC 1/6, the date that Trump said to be there and that it "will be wild" in a 12/19/20 tweet?

Also, you keep saying that "it's proven he didn't" about Trump, but nothing has been proven on either side of the 1/6 mess yet.
        Also2, you keep saying that election fraud is "proven," yet there isn't a smidge of evidence of that across over 2 months and 60+ court cases.

Now you're suggesting that Trump's own inner circle was part of your fictional "deep state" - but only because the only other explanation is that Trump himself was malign, incompetent, lazy, and/or criminal.

Dude, that's just insane.

• Kidlicious
        Kidlicious commented
        Editing a comment
        Nobody really think that claiming that an election was stolen is inciting anything.

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        No one is saying that specific claim is seditious. It's just a baldfaced, self-serving lie.

Claiming the election was stolen its own separate, special lie, and one he was plannning to use in 2016. Hell, www.stopthesteal.com was already in place back then, a Roger Stone invention to be used for contesting the election if Trump had lost. It's no coincidence that Stone and Gen. Flynn, both recently pardoned, were active promoters, when the concept was reactivated when "needed" for due to Trump's blowout loss. This was not grassroots; it was pure Astroturf, worthy of the Koch Tea Party "movement."

If you think Trump was unaware of all the machinations behind Stop The Steal, you're both ignorant and naïve.
        Last edited by -Jrabbit; January 21, 2021, 01:20.

• Bombshell Revelation:

Kid and Lancer have been talking out of their asses.
      Last edited by pchang; January 20, 2021, 19:20.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You say it's in my mind even though all the documents have been released proving it but you have this idea that Trump staged a coup in your mind even though it's proven that he didn't.

Still waiting for any REAL evidence of massive voter fraud. All the "documents" you seem to think prove something, prove nothing...
        Let us know when you actually find some... but keep drinking the kool-aid. Trump knows he lost, and that's why he slithered away to Florida... If he had any actual real proof, he wouldn't have done so. Feel free to continue to contribute money to one of his rip off funds. He's counting on people like you.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I'm not going to keep proving that the election was stolen.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL, bet that's right! You have yet to produce ANYTHING beyond "what this dude on Newsmax said" as evidence. Every week, another batch of lawsuits thrown out and another batch of video shown to be just normal stuff. All ballots counted and recounted, with people from both parties watching each other - as they always do. All recounts were patiently permitted, and none produced a change. BTW, calling reality "mathematically impossible" does not count as proof of anything.

I'm not going to keep proving that the election was stolen.
          Uhh... when did you ever start? Still waiting for something besides all the debunked crap you seem to believe in.
          Your whole we haven't proved it wasn't is total BS.
          Let us know when you actually prove it did.
          Trump walked away today... shows how much faith he had in all the BS you keep trying to point to.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• If there's a trial in the Senate you can look at it there. I don't know if you will understand though.

Comment

• You obviously don't understand since you believe all the debunked garbage.
              Again, post some real evidence if any ever turns up.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I know you like talking about this subject but I'm done.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Convincing argument, Kid! Feeling that burn!

• Buster Crabbe's Uncle
                  Buster Crabbe's Uncle commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good riddance. I had your back once, and you made me ashamed for that. Have some original thoughts not off Breitbart-Stormfront-whatever Nazis before you come back to slime us soem moar.

I know you like talking about this subject but I'm done.
                You should be... your argument was done a long time ago. And the final proof can now be found in Florida.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

You obviously don't understand since you believe all the debunked garbage.
                  Again, post some real evidence if any ever turns up.

I see similarities to QANon and their belief, till the last hour before Bidens inauguration,
                  that there would be a power failure, Trump would use an emergency broadcasting system
                  and then would, with the help of the military, have all DEMs and RINO traitors be shot or incarcerated ...
                  and finally be inbaugurated as 46. PotUS in March.

Speaking of QAnon ... after their predictions turned out to be pure fantasy (again),
                  it seems like most of them lose faith in their Q-Movement as well as their "prophet", Q

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/20/t...ion/index.html
                  https://mashable.com/article/qanon-b...n/?europe=true
                  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29P2VO
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Buster Crabbe's Uncle
                    Editing a comment
                    Mussolini would be better, and look much the same...

• Proteus_MST
                    Proteus_MST commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, you`re right ... I changed it, in celebration of the first real PotUS after 4 years

• Buster Crabbe's Uncle
                    Editing a comment
                    Sister's dog has Names of the Day - yesterday it was Mister President. Day before it was God Bless America.

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

• It is now too late for Trump to pardon Biden for stealing the election.

That would have made me laugh.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That would have been comedy gold.

I know you like talking about this subject but I'm done.
                  So, are you going to face reality or just retreat further into your fantasy world?
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                  X