The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
    They didn't contain the swine flu, a large % of the country caught it. If the swine flu was as deadly as covid the death toll would have been comparable if not higher. Ofc the swine flu wasn't as deadly, if it had been Obama and the country would have made a greater effort at containment.

Trump was doing what Fauci and the experts told him. So were the Democrats and media. In late February Pelosi was standing in China town in a small crowd of maskless people inviting us to come visit. Gov Cuomo of NY was sending sick old folk back into nursing homes in late March. Trump didn't tell them to do that.

Trump has been demonizing Fauci the whole time, which is why you are spouting this nonsense. And unlike Obama, there was nobody in the administration spouting, "Fire Fauci," or promoting getting MORE people infected.

But, Dr. Adalja says it's very difficult to compare the Obama administration's swine flu response to that of the Trump administration's handling of COVID-19. "Whatever faults the Obama administration had with their response to the 2009 pandemic, those are dwarfed by continual errors from the Trump administration that are continuing to this day," he says. Those include, but aren't limited to: failing to take the deadly illness seriously, slashing funding for critical public safety nets, and significantly lagging in testing during the first weeks and months of the pandemic.

Why are you bootlicking an ex-President who doesn't care about you anyway?

https://www.politico.com/states/flor...olence-1318907
    Last edited by Ted Striker; December 22, 2020, 22:04.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

So now you are promoting the W.H.O. that lied about the virus, claiming that it wasn't transmitted human to human? And you attack Trump for defunding them?

You're a horrible person and everything in this post is absolute horse****.
      LOL

Nice try dude

Trump administration cut pandemic early warning program in September

This article is more than 8 months old
      • Predict project wound down three months before outbreak
      • Project had identified 160 potentially dangerous coronaviruses

The project, called Predict, had been run by the US Agency for International Development since 2009. It had identified more than 160 different coronaviruses that had the potential to develop into pandemics, including a virus that is considered the closest known relative to Covid-19.
      https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...re-coronavirus

Again, would be great if you guys actually read up on source material instead of parroting Tucker Carlson.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• There are emails released from Fauci that you probably don't even know about. The guy is all about himself.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker View Post

LOL

Nice try dude

Trump administration cut pandemic early warning program in September

This article is more than 8 months old
          • Predict project wound down three months before outbreak
          • Project had identified 160 potentially dangerous coronaviruses

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...re-coronavirus

Again, would be great if you guys actually read up on source material instead of parroting Tucker Carlson.
          I guess the part about the W.H.O. lying about the severity of the virus went in one ear and out the other.

Comment

• CHANG: Good. So you've been listening to the president talk about the virus all these months. So I just want you to put this in context for us. How does what he said privately to Woodward compare to what the president had been telling the country publicly?

ORDOÑEZ: Yeah. I mean, publicly, back in February, he was comparing the virus to the flu and saying it would go away quickly. Let's just listen to a bit of what he was saying on February 26.

(SOUNDBITE OF ARCHIVED RECORDING)

TRUMP: Well, we're testing everybody that we need to test. And we're finding very little problem, very little problem. Now, you treat this like a flu. We were - in fact, I might ask one of the doctors to come up and explain it.

ORDOÑEZ: But in his interviews with Woodward, he says in his own words that he downplayed the threat of the coronavirus, and that's despite being told by his national security adviser Robert O'Brien that this would be the, quote, "biggest national security threat of his presidency."

President Trump told journalist Bob Woodward the coronavirus was "deadly stuff" while publicly downplaying the severity of the virus, according to Woodward's new book, Rage.

Comment

• I realize that you want people to think that's the same thing as the W.H.O. telling the world that the virus wasn't transmitted human to human because you want to protect the guilty.

Comment

• Kidlicious
                Kidlicious commented
                Editing a comment
                You didn't debunk anything. The W.H.O. spread propaganda that resulted in death. They had a duty to tell the world the whole truth. They didn't and now people are dead. And more people are going to die as long as you lie for the murderers.

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                Close, but you've got it backwards: Trump spread propaganda that resulted in death. He had a duty to tell Americans the whole truth. He didn't and now far too many people are dead. And more people are going to die as long as the murderer is in power.

• Kidlicious
                Kidlicious commented
                Editing a comment
                You're a sick man.

• Nice deflection, but I give you credit for not mentioning Antifa at least

Dereliction of duty is putting it mildly

Your guy failed. He lost the election. Find some new talking points tomorrow morning.

Comment

• No. We were talking about China releasing the virus and now you are defending them by regurgitating fake news about Trump. Stop accusing others of what you're doing.

Comment

• Real news.

You guys just are too afraid to confront reality.

Everything is designed around fear...of everything

Comment

• It's only intended for those that have been head fcked by a tree trunk. Everyone else understands that the media was already reporting that 2m people would die.

Comment

• Agreed, some people are easy to head fake

'Pathetic' NRA, Republicans Are 'Easily Manipulated' and 'Complicit' In Russian Espionage, Expert Says

"There are voluntary participants in this. They are people who will be indicted themselves for failing to register as foreign agents," Dr. Sarah Kendzior said.

Comment

• Did you believe the W.H.O. when they said that it wasn't transmitted human to human, and then did you believe the Ferguson Model.

Try to answer honestly.

Comment

• Did you believe Trump when he said it was just the flu in February? Yes, yes you did

Another Russia deflection

Definitely something there you are afraid of people seeing

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker View Post
                            Did you believe Trump when he said it was just the flu in February? Yes, yes you did

Another Russia deflection

Definitely something there you are afraid of people seeing
                            I don't remember him saying it was just the flu. I remember him banning travel. You don't ban travel for the flu, but some brainwashers hurt you bad.

Comment

• He looks scared and nervous here. What's going on?

Comment

• pchang
                                pchang commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I think he realized he forgot to check his underwear.
                            Working...
                            X