No announcement yet.

The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No that's not how people think. You're mushmouth talking. You literally trust the CCP and I don't.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• So you endorse lying
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker View Post
        So you endorse lying
        Why would you say that? The CCP lies.

Comment

• Trump and his bootlickers always tell the truth I bet though
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Berzerker
            Berzerker commented
            Editing a comment
            4 years of Russiagate has taught me not to trust the Democrats and their media outlets. There's no comparison, Fox News has more credibility than MSNBC and CNN. Thats amazing, I use to watch nothing but MSNBC up until ~2018 when I started watching youtube videos showing Russiagate was a scam.

Thats when I switched to Fox, but it was left wing journalists and pundits that convinced me the Steele Dossier was a fiction used by Obama's FBI to spy on Trump.

Trump and his bootlickers always tell the truth I bet though
          Trump didn't massacre people at Tiananmen Square and then not let anyone ever talk about it. Trump would never release a virus but they would because they are evil. You should stop defending them. This is why people think you support MS-13.

Comment

• Trump only massacred 300,000 of his own citizens through dereliction of duty

Killed more than 2 fascist regimes combined

One for the record books

Comment

• You're basically equivalent to a Holocaust denier.

Comment

• Nice deflection

Still ignoring the Russian attack on the USA again

Comment

• Stop whataboutisming to cover up actual atrocities you troll.

Comment

• So you admit you are following Trump cult Directive 69 to ignore the Russian attacks

Good to know whose side you're on

Comment

So you admit you are following Trump cult Directive 69 to ignore the Russian attacks

Good to know whose side you're on
                      I don't even know what you're talking about. Did you get that from Rachel Maddow or the CCP?

Comment

• Covid deaths are high in a number of countries, the USA is a little above the average for Europe and Latin America. Given the fact Biden criticized Trump's travel restrictions at the end of January I have no reason to believe Biden would have saved lives if he was in charge.

Fauci is on tape admitting he and the medical consensus advising governments and politicians lied to Americans. He was asked why the virus and especially masks were downplayed early on. He said because they didn't want panic buying of PPE so health care workers would have the supplies they need.

Thats why the government and media downplayed masks until PPE production had ramped up. Blaming Trump for doing what Fauci told him to do is dangerous, it wasn't Trump who came up with that lie. The 'experts' lied, the same people Biden has endorsed as his advisers. So if Biden was in office at the start of 2020 and Fauci was telling him to downplay masks what would he do? The same thing Trump did, perpetuate the lie. Blame Trump for largely maskless rallies, even outdoors those rallies undoubtedly spread the virus just as protests endorsed by Democrats.

Comment

• Berzerker
                          Berzerker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          oh, and I have absolutely no trust in the Chinese government and I can see them using covid as a biological weapon to defeat Trump.

• Ted Striker
                          Ted Striker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          So, show me the proof

• pchang
                          pchang commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Where are you getting your numbers??? Germany's death rate is about 33% of the US.

• Trump is on tape admitting he knew how bad the virus was but he refused to let the American people know about it

One of his underlings also promoted herd immunity, saying he wanted as many people infected as possible

Trump also early on withheld desperately needed protective gear and ventilators from the States over his own ego

He also cut funding to pandemic organizations who could have contained the virus inside of China before it left

And since you mentioned Biden, he and Obama successfully contained the Swine flu and LITERALLY left a pandemic playbook. Trump didn't even open it. All he had to do was read the damn thing. None of this was new or unprecedented. It was well prepared for.

Comment

• They didn't contain the swine flu, a large % of the country caught it. If the swine flu was as deadly as covid the death toll would have been comparable if not higher. Ofc the swine flu wasn't as deadly, if it had been Obama and the country would have made a greater effort at containment.

Trump was doing what Fauci and the experts told him. So were the Democrats and media. In late February Pelosi was standing in China town in a small crowd of maskless people inviting us to come visit. Gov Cuomo of NY was sending sick old folk back into nursing homes in late March. Trump didn't tell them to do that.

Comment

Trump is on tape admitting he knew how bad the virus was but he refused to let the American people know about it

One of his underlings also promoted herd immunity, saying he wanted as many people infected as possible

Trump also early on withheld desperately needed protective gear and ventilators from the States over his own ego

He also cut funding to pandemic organizations who could have contained the virus inside of China before it left

And since you mentioned Biden, he and Obama successfully contained the Swine flu and LITERALLY left a pandemic playbook. Trump didn't even open it. All he had to do was read the damn thing. None of this was new or unprecedented. It was well prepared for.
                            So now you are promoting the W.H.O. that lied about the virus, claiming that it wasn't transmitted human to human? And you attack Trump for defunding them?

You're a horrible person and everything in this post is absolute horse****.

Comment

Working...
                            X