The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I don't remember him saying it was just the flu. I remember him banning travel. You don't ban travel for the flu, but some brainwashers hurt you bad.

President Trump admitted to Washington Post reporter Bob Woodward in early February that he knew the coronavirus was "more deadly than even your strenuous flu," but the president continued to compare Covid-19 to the flu for weeks following his conversation with Woodward

February 26:
    "This is a flu. This is like a flu,"
    the president said in a briefing. "It's a little like a regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we'll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner."

February 26:
    "The flu, in our country, kills from 25,000 people to 69,000 people a year,"
    Trump said during a Coronavirus Task Force briefing." And, so far, if you look at what we have with the 15 people and their recovery, one is — one is pretty sick but hopefully will recover, but the others are in great shape. But think of that: 25,000 to 69,000." Trump then added, "And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done.”

March 24:
    "We lose thousands and thousands of people a year to the flu. We don't turn the country off," Trump said from the Rose Garden. "And actually, this year we're having a bad flu season. But we lose thousands of people a year to the flu. We never turn the country off. We lose much more than that to automobile accidents… I would love to have the country opened up and just raring to go by Easter."

And almost EVERY day he was saying we had it under control and it would probably go away in the Spring with the warmer weather...

Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I can imagine how bad it would be if he said that to Americans
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Yeah... in Kidland, the Truth is something Americans don't need... They just want more Trump lies...
        Trump, the most lying president in modern history.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• You like to talk about reality, but in your little world he didn't ban travel. That fact goes in one ear and out the other.

Comment

• In Trumpland, his original Travel Ban saved the Country.

But in reality, the Ban didn't actually ban travel from China
            Nearly 40,000 Americans and authorized travelers came into the U.S. from China since President Trump imposed travel restrictions. And screening was iffy at best.
            And Trump didn't issue a Ban on Travel from Europe until later, which some experts think helped spread the disease here.

But feel free to believe the BS being sprouted by Trump Cult followers.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• You don't ban travel for the flu. That keeps going in one ear and out the other.

Comment

You don't ban travel for the flu. That keeps going in one ear and out the other.
                HUH, what are you even talking about

You are claiming that Trump was good for banning Travel. And I just pointed out he didn't actually ban travel, which is a fact.
                I also pointed out that Trump didn't ban travel from Europe until it was too late.

So what does ANY of that have to do with you silly post...
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• He banned travel. You just contradicted yourself

Comment

• No... he didn't BAN travel from China... he just restricted it for some.
                    Which even you have to admit is kind of stupid since he was still letting people in, even from the infected areas in China.
                    And if you don't think that was kind of stupid, please explain how letting people in from the infected areas stopped the spread.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Is that what people do for the flu? No.

you just deploy endless logical fallacies.

Comment

• So let me try to get this straight.
                        You have in the past praised Trump for his travel ban with claims that he did do something.
                        But now you are saying that you don't ban Travel for the flu...
                        Which is it?
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I only bring up the travel ban to debunk your ridiculous false accusation that he killed people. I have not contradicted myseld.

Comment

• I'm just debunking your BS how Trump actually did something great with his supposed Travel Ban that leaked like a sieve and did not accomplish the actual intent
                            His lack of action during this whole crisis has led to more deaths. His super spreader campaign rallies are just one example of his actions that disregarded the safety of Americans
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• People have a right to campaign and political expression. Demonizing your political opponents for that is dreadful.

Comment

People have a right to campaign and political expression. Demonizing your political opponents for that is dreadful.
                                Again, please point out where I ever said I was against the right to campaign. Oh, that's right, you can't.
                                But I am pointing out that Trump ignored his own governments covid protocols, made fun of people who did follow his own governments protocols, tried to circumvent or ignore the local laws to host his events, and that research shows his rallies helped spread the virus and cause more American Deaths.
                                That's not Demonizing... those are just FACTS!
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X