The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
    Kid doesn't want Flynn to cooperate with tghe prosecutors, because this could be a danger to Trump and/or the people around him ...
    he wants Flynn to get out of Muellers influence, with no need to fiurther testify, as soon as possible

Kid also doesn't believe anything written on CNN, unless it is positive for Trump or those around him
    I don't care if he cooperates. Stop making things up.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• What did Flynn get for pleading guilty and cooperating?

Comment

• Do you understand plea agreements?

You plea guilty to lesser charges and they don't charge you with the greater charges. In this case they didn't charge him on the Turkey charges.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          What did Flynn get for pleading guilty and cooperating?
          The hope of getting indicted for just a single case of lying to the FBI ... unfortunately he chose to not play along and instead spice his guilty plea up by playing the victim.
          Hadn't this happaned, he would probably have gone out with juist a few months of probation (especially since Mueller wrote in length about Flynns helpfulness in his investigation and recommended to let Flynn stay out of prison)
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
            Do you understand plea agreements?

You plea guilty to lesser charges and they don't charge you with the greater charges. In this case they didn't charge him on the Turkey charges.

JM
            Yes I understand agreements, especially written agreements. Two parties agree to something and put that in writing. The government did not agree not to charge him in the lobbying case. Read it for yourself.

Comment

• The level of absurdity Kid is maintaining here is impressive!

Flynn: Im guilty
              Kid: Flynn isn’t guilty!
              Judge: Are you guilty?
              Flynn: Im guilty
              Kid: Flynn isn’t guilty!

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

The hope of getting indicted for just a single case of lying to the FBI ... unfortunately he chose to not play along and instead spice his guilty plea up by playing the victim.
                Hadn't this happaned, he would probably have gone out with juist a few months of probation (especially since Mueller wrote in length about Flynns helpfulness in his investigation and recommended to let Flynn stay out of prison)
                If Flynn rejects this guilty plea, which he should, and Judge Sullivan thinks he should, guess what he gets? Discovery. That means that he has access to ALL the documents which might be exculpatory evidence. That's a lot of stuff Mueller does not want anyone to see. Mueller already has that problem with his indictments of the Russians.

I don't think Mueller has any good case against Flynn. But he has something else to threaten Flynn with.

Comment

• Flynn would also open himself up to ALL possible charges from ALL his actions.
                  The judge gave him at least 3 distinct chances to back out and change his plea yesterday, and Flynn strongly and directly refused each time.

And no matter how many times you gleefully type your new favorite word, exculpatory, it doesn't actually mean that such evidence exists.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                    Flynn would also open himself up to ALL possible charges from ALL his actions.
                    The judge gave him at least 3 distinct chances to back out and change his plea yesterday, and Flynn strongly and directly refused each time.

And no matter how many times you gleefully type your new favorite word, exculpatory, it doesn't actually mean that such evidence exists.
                    If Flynn did something bad why is he able to do this plea deal to get away with it? To get some Turkish lobbyists?

Comment

• Cooperation, repeat after me, cooperation. It's a time honored tradition.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Cooperation is merely another step towards Communism!!!
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Plea deal gets lower charges?!?!?

Click image for larger version

Name:	inconceivable.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	485.1 KB
ID:	9368877

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

If Flynn rejects this guilty plea, which he should, and Judge Sullivan thinks he should, guess what he gets? Discovery. That means that he has access to ALL the documents which might be exculpatory evidence. That's a lot of stuff Mueller does not want anyone to see. Mueller already has that problem with his indictments of the Russians.

I don't think Mueller has any good case against Flynn. But he has something else to threaten Flynn with.
                            He has accepted it, twice, in court, dullard.

You see there is the real world and the fantasy world you have made up on your diseased little mind. The two shall never meet.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• One thing that can't be denied is that the judge's behaviour was unacceptable. No one should ever have to be judged by a judge that ever thought that you were a traitor or guilty of treason.

Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey took issue Wednesday with the "inexplicable" conduct by U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan at the sentencing hearing of former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Sullivan postponed Tuesdaythe sentencing of Flynn - citing his unfinished cooperation with Special Counsel Robert Mueller - but not before offering scathing comments, including asking prosecutors whether Flynn committed treason.

In a hearing that Fox News' Catherine Herridge describedas "one of the most dramatic" she has ever seen, Sullivan repeatedly asked Flynn's lawyers if he wished to withdraw his guilty plea over acccusations of misconduct by the FBI.

Flynn stood by his guilty plea for making false statements to the FBI in a Jan. 2017 interview at the White House.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

He has accepted it, twice, in court, dullard.

You see there is the real world and the fantasy world you have made up on your diseased little mind. The two shall never meet.
                                A special counsel is investigating lobbyists and liars and a judge thinks this might be about treason, but just have some more flavored drink Dumb frick Dinner.

Comment

Working...
                                X