No announcement yet.

The Witch Hunt Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah... Hillary the threat to democracy.
    Unlike Trump who is preaching armed revolt, letting Americans Die, and ignoring the Russia Hacking... and making the wild ass claim that maybe it was China... The man is totally useless as president, as all he cares about is his own ego.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• There you go again, trying to make things sound nefarious when they aren't. Obamagate is the mother of all scandals.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Trumps handling of covid is the biggest scandal in American history, and is still continuing...
        Americans are dying, and all you can do is talk about Obamagate... join the present.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
          Trumps handling of covid is the biggest scandal in American histor.
          It isn't even abuse of power. You're just making things up and saying they are really bad.

Comment

• I'm not making up 320,000 American Deaths... it's a disgrace. And Trump is just pouting about the election while more Americans DIE. Biggest Scandal EVER
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Red herring.

Comment

• Only you would claim 320,000 American Deaths is a Red Herring
                Don't you care about American Lives?
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Oh man. You got me.

More red herrings. You can't even come with an abuse of power to compare to Obamagate. Come on Ming. You can at least come up with an abuse of power.

Comment

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sure. Keep lying to yourself.

• Proteus_MST
                    Proteus_MST commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You know what got much more than zero charges and indictments?
                    Muellers investigation of certain people in the Trump campaign team

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Stalin got indictments too. Some were guilty too.

• How about one of the WORST scandals in history... THOSE SLIME DOG REPUBLICANS... you know, Watergate
                  And you still didn't answer the question... Don't you care about all the DEAD AMERICANS and that more are dying while Trump does nothing. Now that's a current scandal.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• The guys that broke into Watergate weren't feds so that's not abuse of power.

Comment

• Yet you give Trump a pass for trying to shake down a country so that his golf course could host the British Open...
                      But feel free to say that "Obamagate" is a bigger scandal than a scandal that actually took a president down.
                      And again, past history... but I can see how you might want to continue to focus on it since it makes it easier to ignore all of Trumps abuses...
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I didn't say Watergate wasn't a scandal. I said it wasn't the government doing witch hunts on political opponents. No comparison. But keep defending that.

Comment

• But you said...
                          Obamagate is the mother of all scandals.
                          Not even close when you compare it to Watergate or Trumps handling of covid, all his lies, his lack of leadership and his entire handling of it, as Americans continue to die every day. Nobody died from "Obamagate" and it is ancient history now.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Nobody died? Not yet. You can't abuse your power like that without people rising up. And then blood will be on their hands, not the people that fought against the corruption.

Comment

• I will BET YOU that more people DIE because of Trumps insane conspiracy theory that he won the election and his call to arms for people to rise up than Obamagate....
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                              X