X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    The topic is Ivanka's emails.
    Talk to me when Hilary is in prison.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Talk to me when Hilary is in prison.
      We give you Hillary to incarcerate for 10 years and you give us Ivanka so we can incarcerate her for 10 years
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• And the Donald for using his unsecured cell phone to talk to other world leaders. I'd take that trade in a second.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Lets get back on topic here please.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• What was the topic again...emails?
            Blah

Comment

• Emails can be spam or phish.
              Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

We give you Hillary to incarcerate for 10 years and you give us Ivanka so we can incarcerate her for 10 years
                Oh, I didn't know that Ivanka had a private server in a bathroom, sent emails to Obama, or destroyed evidence

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Stop the Whataboutism, Kid. Crimes are not competitions. They are individual events. I know you're just waiting for the official "this is why Ivanka's in the clear" notice from BreitFox so you can white-knight all over her, but it has nothing to do with Hillary, who left her govt post FIVE YEARS AGO. In the words of your lord and master, GET OVER IT!

Oh, I didn't know that Ivanka had a private server in a bathroom, sent emails to Obama, or destroyed evidence
                Ppl were sending emails to Obama??? That's truly outrageous.
                Blah

Comment

Even worse, AFAIK Ivanka used a normal public eMail-Provider, meaning that lots of unknown people may have had physical access to the servers and would have been able to perform whatever man in the middle attack they would like to perform on her eMail-account
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post

Ppl were sending emails to Obama??? That's truly outrageous.
                    Yeah, when the S of State does it on unsecured device.

Comment

• In the bathroom?
                      Blah

Comment

• The stock market is BOMBING today! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

• I hope every major corporation collapses, the entire electric grid shuts down, the government completely loses control, and mass panic, riots, and chaos takes over the entire WORLD!!!

One step at a time though. Patience is a virtue. Damn my tummy still hurts. Time for soem moar Tums.

You know how my man worries about me.
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

• This is absolutely glorious.
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

• I'm ok with the doom/apocalypse thingie. No emails
                              Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X