Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

That is BS ... the other leaders also had no problems getting to their places ... and neither was the rain too heavy for the helicopter to fly, nor would it have been so much of a problem (neither for Donnie, nor for the french people) to cover the 1 hour distance via motorcadre.
    (Western european countries usually have a tight net of highways (especially around their large metropolitan regions, like Paris) ... there is always another highway you can take if one highway is blocked by something orange from the USA )

Same, surely, goes for Donnies refusal to go to Arlington ... just pure lazyness ... he surely preferred to stay (half) naked at home and tweet and watch Faux News, instead of caring about some soldiers of a war long before his time )

Regarding Marine 1, see also here, from someone who worked at Sikorsky, the company that produced the Heli:
    https://www.theatlantic.com/notes/20...e-rain/575815/
    The US uses more security precautions. It's not Trump. It's our policy.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Have some more Kool-Aid!

• Are the Russians paying Kid every time he uses the word smear?
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

The US uses more security precautions. It's not Trump. It's our policy.
      Hm ... so lets assume that it was actually security precautions that kept him from visiting the cemetery in france ...
      what, then, kept him from visiting Arlington cemetery at home?
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Wow, that`s remarkable and unexpected:
        Even Fox News supports the legal battle by CNN, in order to get back Acostas WH press credentials

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/sta...34004879835136
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• If you serve at the whim of a madman it's probably prudent. You never know who will be next.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hm ... so lets assume that it was actually security precautions that kept him from visiting the cemetery in france ...
            what, then, kept him from visiting Arlington cemetery at home?
            Look. This is another stupid accusation without evidence. I don't have to answer your stupid questions.

Comment

Wow, that`s remarkable and unexpected:
              Even Fox News supports the legal battle by CNN, in order to get back Acostas WH press credentials

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/sta...34004879835136
              When you get a badge for something it's not a right. It's a privilege. No journalist has a right to make an ass of themselves in someone's building and bother people like that. Period. Dream on with your stupid lawsuit though.

Comment

Look. This is another stupid accusation without evidence. I don't have to answer your stupid questions.

More exactly, you don't have an answer to this questzion that doesn't let look Trump like the egoistical lazy slob he is
                It is the same as with the visit to the living soldiers in the field ... Donnie is too lazy and doesn't care about the soldiers at all ... therefore he constantly brings "not enough time" as an excuse .. funny enough he has more than enough time for golfing, tweeting, watching Fox-News from morning to evening and for doing lots of election campaign events

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

When you get a badge for something it's not a right. It's a privilege. No journalist has a right to make an ass of themselves in someone's building and bother people like that. Period. Dream on with your stupid lawsuit though.
                Nope ... being allowed to take part in government press briefings is not a privilege but an important cornerstone for something that is called "freedom of the press"
                (I know, something that Trump abhors ... if it were for him, the only "press" media that would be allowed to broadcast would be Fox-News and Breitbart)
                Last edited by Proteus_MST; November 14, 2018, 14:50. Reason: doing, not doping

Comment

• More exactly, you don't have an answer to this question that doesn't let look Trump like the egoistical lazy slob he is
                  That was also my assumption. Isn't the first time and won't be the last.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

That was fake news. The decision was made because of security reasons and because going would be a big inconvenience on the French people.
                    Suggested by secret service

@JR

Comment

Suggested by secret service

@JR
                      That was Trumps/your claim regarding the visit to the french cemetery..
                      But Trump also refused to visit Arlington cemetery after he returned home from france.

A french delegation laid down a wreath at the tomb of the unknown soldier at Arlington in order to honor the fallen at veterans day.
                      Trump however, your PotUS, was once again absent, although he didn't have any other appointments on this day.

So, what is Trumps justification to not even care about the dead US-soldiers entombed at home?
                      Bone spurs maybe?

Obviously the french care more about the dead american soldiers than the US president
                      Last edited by Proteus_MST; November 14, 2018, 15:39.

Comment

• Yeah, maybe he was sick Jim Acosta. You think you are clever with that stupid fake news?

Comment

• Or maybe he had bone sypurs again, as I said ...or because he is just a lazy slob who doesn't care about anyone but himself (and those rich people who give him lots of money money so that he furthers their interests)

Comment

• Mental illness is totally plausible.

Comment

• Inder.
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                              X