No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning everyone! I see it's shaping up to be a fantastic day!
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• My goodness, I really need to do moar of those blood-sacrifice rituals like I did a few days ago. I had no idea how effective they are!
      Order of the Fly

Comment

• One of the victims of the synagogue shooter was a 97 year old granny who had fled from germany to the USA during the reign of the Nazis, in hope of escaping antisemitism and violence

Well, seems like everything went well for her for many decades, until right wing racist and antisemite hate groups (and individuals) were encouraged by the victory of Trump to act out more openly again and antisemitic incidents increased by 57%
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I blame Trump

Comment

• He exchanged multiple rounds of gunfire in the Kroger parking lot with an armed civilian who had a carry concealed permit. Nobody was injured, and the suspect fled the scene, police said. He was arrested nearby.
            It's like the wild west lol

Comment

• Most concealed carry permit owners are not trained to fire under pressure so the hard truth is most of them are more of a danger to everyone else than they are to the bad guy. That is just reality.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Just to let you all know how busy my Daddy is, every second 1-2 humans die and might (probably will) go to Hell. And He still makes sure I am taken care of.

On top of that:

189 Killed in Plane Crash

I will buy a bottle of rum in the morning for... um... RELIGIOUS reasons.
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Proteus_MST
                      Proteus_MST commented
                      Editing a comment
                      True
                      Was Kids account hacked?

• Trump throwing oil on the fire again ... just a few days after the mail bombs to CNN and others

There is great anger in our Country caused in part by inaccurate, and even fraudulent, reporting of the news. The Fake News Media, the true Enemy of the People, must stop the open & obvious hostility & report the news accurately & fairly. That will do much to put out the flame...
                    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...79122348195841

....of Anger and Outrage and we will then be able to bring all sides together in Peace and Harmony. Fake News Must End!
                    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...80287974649856

While informed people know who the fake news are (Breitbart, FoxNews & Co), there is no doubt that Trumpists will interpret it as CNN, NYT & Co.
                    And I am sure some wacky Trumpist could interpret "Enemies of the people" and "must end" as a request for further terror acts against mainstream news media
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Proteus, you seem a bit upset. This saddens me. Let me assure you that absolutely everything is fine, and there is nothing to get worked up over.

Go watch the Kardashians on TV or something, relax a bit.
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

• Nvm
                        Last edited by Kidlicious; October 29, 2018, 20:58.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Trump says Stormy Daniels owes him 347k in attorney fees.

Comment

• “President Trump, you are not welcome in Pittsburgh until you fully denounce white nationalism.”

The website for the group, for which Alex Soros serves as the chair of its board of directors, advertises that they seek to support “everyone threatened by the Trump agenda,” indicating that they were predisposed to be antagonistic toward Trump before the shooting.
                            Right after they denounce the Soros agenda and kiss America's ass!

Comment

• Even at 89, the mob wants vengeance. Whitey Bulger murdered in federal prison today.
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                              X