No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's ok because I was eating turkey see.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• The media is claiming that Trump made a racial slur against Senator Warren. She isn't a real Native American!

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        Many Native Americans consider "Pocahantas" to be a racial slur. To use it - totally out of context and unnecessarily - during a ceremony honoring the Navajo code talkers is monumentally stupid and insensitive. Not that it's surprising coming from our Insulter-in-Chief. He can't get through a simple ceremony without trying to turn it political. Then he follows with: "But you guys I like, because you're special." Could he be any more condescending? A total ass.

• Kidlicious
        Kidlicious commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh no. You no longer have any idea what an ass is, since you turned into an anti-Trump snowflake. An ass accuses people of making racial slurs for saying, "people call her Pocahontas." They also hate facts.

• I think they're making fun of Trump for his comments trying to honor actual Native Americans.
      Only Trump could be so insensitive.

I saw the clip, so it will be hard for you to claim it was fake news.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
        I think they're making fun of Trump for his comments trying to honor actual Native Americans.
        Only Trump could be so insensitive.

I saw the clip, so it will be hard for you to claim it was fake news.
        Oh, I know. Trump totally burned that crazy anti-Trump lunatic though. But I know you love your fake news and kool aid.

Comment

• How could an actual clip of the event be fake?

Did you even see the clip? It was pretty bad.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• To start with she's not Native American. Do you even know anything about this?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Not proven either way. Do some research. They are family stories she grew up with. Did she use it on a job application back in the day? Yes, and she is clear about that. No DNA evidence on either side. The fact that she is blond is not "proof."

But either way, so what? Do you think that's why she beat Playgirl model and race-baiter Scott Brown in 2012? Certainly not. He lost to a Democrat in Massachusetts.

• Kidlicious
              Kidlicious commented
              Editing a comment
              I think she's white! I'm sorry you disagree because that makes you as crazy as she is.

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              I did not disagree. "Not proven either way" is not "she is 1/32 Native American."

Either way, it's insignificant and not a big deal. Just another nice "whatabout" to distract people from the actual issues. It's not like she was out dating underage boys.

• Did you even see the clip? I'm not talking about the back and forth between Him and her afterwards, I'm talking about the actual ceremony where he was sticking his foot in his mouth.
            At least the three code veterans had the grace not to say anything. Unlike our moron leader.

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I didn't see the clip. It appears to be a good burn though.

Comment

• You're an expert on what happened even without seeing it. A true sheeple.

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I don't have to worry about watching your fake news that you insist you don't understand why it is fake. You think reporting that Trump called a white lady who pretends to be Native American, but who isn't, Pocahontas is a racial slur because you saw it on your fake news. Everyone calls her that to ridicule her because she is a hilarious lunatic. You are supposed to laugh at a good burn, but you are offended.

Comment

• At least I actually watched the clip. You didn't. But you're the expert on what was in it. Unbelievable. Could you be any more of a sheeple?
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Doesn't matter if I watched the clip. Stop being boring.

Comment

• Yes, Actual evidence is meaningless to people like you.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I already know what they do. Honestly I stopped watching MSM altogether about a year ago. But you keep trying to figure it out. I'm cheering you on.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                            -Jrabbit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            So you admit that you are not qualified to comment on MSM, since you don't watch it. Since news and journalism don't exist without an alt-right spin in your world, here's a thought: In the future, please just post links to to text that you keep paraphrasing here. Then just post your usual insults and hate speech afterwards.

• Kidlicious
                            Kidlicious commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I stopped watching it. You are a ridiculous person to talk to.

• Now for some music
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                          X