Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    He has said that he doesn't know why Obama didn't show his birth certificate. You don't show that. We call that a half truth
    Nope, he accused Obama of faking his birth certificate:

Important difference
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Nahhh... we call that Kidiot
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Nope, he accused Obama of faking his birth certificate:

Important difference
        You have to realize that he's a businessman. That's why we elected him. It's not because we think Obama is an African Muslim. Obama attended Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years, and then he publicly stated that he refuses to denounce him. I don't care if he's an African Muslim.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You have to realize that he's a businessman. That's why we elected him. It's not because we think Obama is an African Muslim. Obama attended Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years, and then he publicly stated that he refuses to denounce him. I don't care if he's an African Muslim.
          It seems to me rather that he was elected because a lot of people in the USA are extremly gullible ... and thse people encountered Trump, who is an experienced and unscrupulous snakeoil salesman ... as could be seen, for example, in the success of his "Trump university" ... who promised his voter the moon (and they, against all reason, believed him)
          That he had Hillary Clinton as opponent, who was a little bit too sure about her victory ... and disregarded important tips from her own campaign team (not to forget, that she neglected a few important states in her election campaign) made it a lot easier for him, of course. With Obama as opponent he most likely would have lost
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

It seems to me rather that he was elected because a lot of people in the USA are extremly gullible ... and thse people encountered Trump, who is an experienced and unscrupulous snakeoil salesman ... as could be seen, for example, in the success of his "Trump university" ... who promised his voter the moon (and they, against all reason, believed him)
            That he had Hillary Clinton as opponent, who was a little bit too sure about her victory ... and disregarded important tips from her own campaign team (not to forget, that she neglected a few important states in her election campaign) made it a lot easier for him, of course. With Obama as opponent he most likely would have lost
            Right now culture is more important than policy. There a many gullible people who voted for Obama.

Comment

• Yeah, bigotry trumps tolerance.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                Yeah, bigotry trumps tolerance.
                Just because I think your vagina hat is I sign of bigotry and stupidity doesn't make me an intolerant bigot. It just makes me vote for Trump.

Comment

• Just to head off some of your stupidity I'm all in favor of being proud of being a woman, if that is your biological gender. What I'm opposed to is making an ass out of yourself so that you can call people things that they aren't, like intolerant bigot.

Comment

• Kidicious is proud of his vagina.

Comment

• Kidiot is quite incoherent today.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

A muslim that went to a Christian church for 20 years, eh? The cognative dissance is strong with this one.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

A muslim that went to a Christian church for 20 years, eh? The cognative dissance is strong with this one.
                          I don't think he's a Muslim or a Christian. Not everyone who goes to church is a Christian. Do you consider Jeremiah Wright a Christian?

Comment

• Yes, he has some strange political ideas but he is certainly part of the Christian spectrum.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              Yes, he has some strange political ideas but he is certainly part of the Christian spectrum.
                              People who are very political and radical go to church to infiltrate. Being that political and having Anti-Christian views is a big red flag.

Obama was a community organizer. That's why he attended a church like that. Any Christian would denounce a person like Wright in that circumstance.

Comment

• I guess you and other Christians disagree... but no surprise.
                                Your version of Christianity is full of hate... as you have proven here over and over again.
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X