Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post

Oh, believe me, if Kidicious needed me to fight his battles for him this thrade would already be over, and Ming would be sending me PM's threatening to ban me based on my horrific comments that prompted about 10 complaints in 5 minutes.

On a moar pleaseant note AAHZ has decided to maek all his playlists PUBLIC on his Youtbe channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMy...-hZWy8neKfXMGw

ALL my best rap, ambient, and newly added BA'AL HADAD RELIGIOUS WORSHIP music all added. I might even add this to my sig for advertising purposes.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Ivanka Trump investigation closed after video footage has turned up

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Obviously the hug was hacked. Ivanka was PUTIN her hand on his shoulder, and Marco was RUSSIAN in too fast.

Comment

• Trying to hug a woman without getting prior written consent is a serious issue, unless she's a fake feminist.

Comment

• Project Veritas finally got a damning undercover CNN video. Supervising Producer saying that Trump is right. They produce fake news for ratings and it's a witch hunt against Trump.

Now let's see who will keep posting fake news from CNN.

Newly released undercover video from James O'Keefe and Project Veritas shows CNN producer John Bonifield admitting the Trump-Russia narrative is 'mostly bullshit' but is be

Comment

• James O'Keefe is a giant lying turd who should definitely be in jail. Zero credibility. The very definition of fake news.

Some random producer at CNN has no insight or knowledge of the actual investigation.

And a TV channel doing things for ratings is not exactly news.
              Last edited by -Jrabbit; June 27, 2017, 10:50.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Project Veritas finally got a damning undercover CNN video. Supervising Producer saying that Trump is right. They produce fake news for ratings and it's a witch hunt against Trump.

Now let's see who will keep posting fake news from CNN.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=56940
                Thank you for providing another example of fake news for this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                  James O'Keefe is a giant lying turd who should definitely be in jail. Zero credibility. The very definition of fake news.

Some random producer at CNN has no insight or knowledge of the actual investigation.

And a TV channel doing things for ratings is not exactly news.
                  Liberals love to put political opponents in jail. I'll agree with that.

Comment

• 1. False generalization. Again.
                    2. Agreeing with something I didn't say.

James O'Keefe has been arrested several times and pleaded guilty at least twice:

...in 2010 for entering the federal office of then-U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) under false pretenses, and the release of videos of conversations with two high-ranking, now former, NPR executives in 2011.
                    He also paid $100,000 and had to issue an apology to an ACORN worker who sued him for invasion of privacy.

Also: The California Attorney General's Office (under Schwarzenegger) found that O'Keefe had misrepresented the actions of ACORN workers and that the workers had not broken any laws. The US General Accounting Office found that ACORN had managed its federal funds appropriately.

Fun facts on Project Veritas:
                    -former Breitbart funding (biggovernment.com videos)
                    -now funded primarily by a conservative PAC
                    -Trump donated $10K before his campaign

Literally every Project Veritas release has been exposed as a trumped-up, politically motivated hit piece. Sensator Landrieu. Planned Parenthood. Medicaid fraud. ACORN. Voter fraud (several, including New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Colorado). NPR. I'm sure there's more, but 5 minutes on Wikipedia is all the time I have for this crap.

The guy's a lying douche. Pure scum. And not even a decent filmmaker.

Figures he'd be one of your heroes.
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Again fake news by the Donald:

Donald has a fake cover of the Time magazine hanging in his golf resorts (in which he is featured with photo, in the title).
                      In reality this issue of the Time magazine had Kate Winslet on the cover and doesn't mention Donald Trump at all (at least not on the cover):
                      https://twitter.com/WilDonnelly/stat...71108349804544
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• In the grand scope of things this that could be really nothing. For me it would depend on the source of it, which isn't mentioned in the link.
                        It could have been a made up gift given to him where it was known it was just a mock up made and Trump's ego meant he really liked it so had copies made.
                        Many people have mockups of magazine covers. I have a few myself. And just because I hang them were others can see it doesn't mean I think it's real.
                        The apprentice mention on the cover makes it look more like someone congratulating him on the show.

But on the other hand, if he had them made up himself originally because he thought he could impress people with them, then he's just a douche like you claim..
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Seems like the WaPo has a lengthy article regarding the fake Time cover, which lets it appear likely, that Trump displays the Tims cover intentionally, in order to bolster his Ego and mislead people

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.db3d1fc9c1fd

Comment

• That just seems so sad it's unlikely, as he has actual Time covers he can use -- like 2016 Man of the Year.

But his ego is Yuge, and once they are on the walls, what employee wants to be the one to suggest taking them down?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                              1. False generalization. Again.
                              2. Agreeing with something I didn't say.

James O'Keefe has been arrested several times and pleaded guilty at least twice:

He also paid $100,000 and had to issue an apology to an ACORN worker who sued him for invasion of privacy.

Also: The California Attorney General's Office (under Schwarzenegger) found that O'Keefe had misrepresented the actions of ACORN workers and that the workers had not broken any laws. The US General Accounting Office found that ACORN had managed its federal funds appropriately.

Fun facts on Project Veritas:
                              -former Breitbart funding (biggovernment.com videos)
                              -now funded primarily by a conservative PAC
                              -Trump donated $10K before his campaign

Literally every Project Veritas release has been exposed as a trumped-up, politically motivated hit piece. Sensator Landrieu. Planned Parenthood. Medicaid fraud. ACORN. Voter fraud (several, including New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Colorado). NPR. I'm sure there's more, but 5 minutes on Wikipedia is all the time I have for this crap.

The guy's a lying douche. Pure scum. And not even a decent filmmaker.

Figures he'd be one of your heroes.
                              Luckily we have a video for evidence, so we don't need to depend on your rabid hatred.

Comment

• Just reporting the facts. You're welcome.

O'Keefe has failed so often, so obviously, and so consistently, he's got a serious "boy who cried wolf" credibility gap to anything he publishes.

Comment

Working...
                                X