No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He most likely planned on assassinating Trump. His brother said he was in DC to protest Trump.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I think today's San Fran shooter got more people, didn't he? All the liberal wannabe mass murderers... NRA sais, "Yea! Yea! Yea!"
      Last edited by Uncle Sparky; June 14, 2017, 18:05.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Shooter appears to be just a typical liberal, judging from social media. I've seen worse expressed hatred here on apolyton.

Much normalization of violence by liberals.
        Wow.

Comment

• I'm sure kid has, whenever he reads his own posts. But yeah, just wow.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It is important to remember all those who were killed by Apolyton posts.

Comment

• Yeah, more killed by toddlers with guns.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Well, we can all agree, with another (attempted) mass shooting of Congressmen by a white non-Muslim, and the non-Muslim who shot and killed 4 (+?) UPS workers in San Fran, the only sensible solution: the US must ban all Muslims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                And everyone needs more, easily accessible guns!!!!!!!!!!!
                USA! USA! USA!
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• We should ban people who aren't actively firing their weapons

Comment

• And especially people who don't possess any guns at all.
                    Everyone, from toddlers onwards, has the duty to be armed in order to be able to defend themselves against gun men
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                      It is important to remember all those who were killed by Apolyton posts.
                      I meant that if I were going to predict a shooter, I would predict people who have posted here before I predicted the DC shooter. Polies have a incredible level of blood lust and there are a few sociopaths.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                        And especially people who don't possess any guns at all.
                        Everyone, from toddlers onwards, has the duty to be armed in order to be able to defend themselves against gun men
                        Well liberals are shooting us to terrorise US into giving up our guns. I don't know how well you know conservatives but I wouldn't get your hopes up. We aren't Europeans.

Comment

Well liberals are shooting us to terrorise US into giving up our guns. I don't know how well you know conservatives but I wouldn't get your hopes up. We aren't Europeans.
                          Don't worry ... I actually don't see all too many chances for the USA to actually get rid of privately owned firearms, no matter what president is at the helm.
                          Hoping that people volunarily give up their firearms when asked by the government is futile, especially when it comes to right-wing gun nuts and survivalists.

So the alternative would be a nationwide search of every household for weapons ... and this would not only be extraordinary expensive, but also may result in lots of shootouts by gun nuts who barricade themselves and try to actively defend their household from getting searched.

I am sure no president ants to be the preident who orders this

So don't worry ... the box of pandora (of privately owned firearms) has been opened too wide and cannot be closed again
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Don't worry ... I actually don't see all too many chances for the USA to actually get rid of privately owned firearms, no matter what president is at the helm.
                            Hoping that people volunarily give up their firearms when asked by the government is futile, especially when it comes to right-wing gun nuts and survivalists.

So the alternative would be a nationwide search of every household for weapons ... and this would not only be extraordinary expensive, but also may result in lots of shootouts by gun nuts who barricade themselves and try to actively defend their household from getting searched.

I am sure no president ants to be the preident who orders this

So don't worry ... the box of pandora (of privately owned firearms) has been opened too wide and cannot be closed again
                            It isn't just going to be shootouts. You are so clueless.

Comment

I meant that if I were going to predict a shooter, I would predict people who have posted here before I predicted the DC shooter. Polies have a incredible level of blood lust and there are a few sociopaths.
                              Self awareness is the first step

Comment

• How ironic.

Comment

Working...
                                X