Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratrulations to DOnnies newest archievement

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• The world that could have been.

Please clap:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190102_141206.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	188.5 KB
ID:	9369879

Comment

• Jeb!

Comment

• TORONTO -- After 10 years, thousands of hours of obsessive gameplay, and four world championship wins, gaming prodigy Charlotte Johnson has finally announced the truth about why, as a woman, she ever started playing video games.

Female champion gamer admits she was faking it to attract men...
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL. Ah, satire sites.

• bump

Click image for larger version

Name:	vk87p6x76vx31.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	9384985

Comment

• The arguments sound no different then here.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Clearly, Labour’s plan was seriously flawed because it was 50p too low.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• whats the rate now?

small gradual increases would lessen the blow on borderline workers

Comment

• pchang
                  pchang commented
                  Editing a comment
                  UK has a 2 tier minimum wage
                  21-24 = £7.70
                  25+ = £8.21

• CNN is beyond parody

Comment

• So, Joe Bidwen has now been arrestesd and conceals an ankle bracelet in his boots?

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Well, if a hyper partisan on the internet said it then it MUST be true!
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                      whats the rate now?

small gradual increases would lessen the blow on borderline workers
                      My personal opinion is there should be no minimum wage. You certainly shouldn't have automatic increases every year the way we have in California. We have the worst recession in 80 years, even worse than the Great recession, with something like half of all restaurant and hotel small businesses going out of business yet Dems in California have the minimum wage going up by a dollar on Jan 1st.

They just are in lala land.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Obviously the solution is for rich people to hoard more money.

Comment

Working...
                        X